Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

sunken City - Its wonderful to be finished!

AuthorMessage
Delver
Jun 09, 2010
I finally finished Sunken City! I did it all on my own at level 35! I am so proud of myself. I thought I would never do it. But last night I decided to go back and give it a try. I am glad I did. I will leave other players with a few tips on how to survive!

Tips on how to survive Sunken City:

Quick tip, wait till you are a higher level to do this dungeon. It scared me at first. I decided tonight to go back and see if I could do it. And guess what? I beat Sunken City all on my own at level "35". It is not so hard as you think. Yeah I died a few times but I went right back in after I refueled.

It say's that if you leave you will have to start over, but there is a catch, if you die you don't have to start over. Plus, anything you kill minions and so forth they do not regenerate again. You only get pulled out into the streets two times to fight. They are mandantory fights. Once you are done with them as long as you stay on the side walks and steer clear of the monsters they won't pull you out in the street again by force.

Another tip. Create a transport spot close to each place you battle. This way if you die, you can port back to the place where you died so you can finish off what you started. You have thirty minutes to get back so you have plenty of time to regenerate yourself and your potions.

Another tip. When you are fighting three at a time focus on one beast to take out. Never take out the boss first in a den because "they will regenerate" if you die, I found this out myself. The minions however won't regenerate. Once they are dead they are dead and that leaves you with eitehr one or two monsters to fight depending on how many you managed to take out before you died.

Remember if you quit and leave the dungeon you have to start over unless you die. So don't throw your hands up if you die at first. Go back in and keep fighting till you win. It may take longer than an hour but it is possible. I did it all on my own.

I didn't have a healer or anyone helping me. I soloed at level 35, so this means anyone can do it at a higher level. I would say 35 makes it a bit more comfortable. Still a challenge, but not so bad a challenge that you can't do it on your own. I am horrible at gaming so if I can do it at that level so can anyone else. So rest assured sunken city may be hard but it is not impossible.

I got a cool pet from grub, that cat that flips a coin!