Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Inquiry about the new updates coming ...

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 17, 2009
I dont know if this is the right place/forum for this so if it needs to be placed somewhere else I understand.

My question is:
On the new announcement it states that the quests in DS will give more experience and require fewer things to complete them. For those of us that have already finished the game and are GM's... will we be compensated with extra experience points and cost of the items we are out due to this update?

Will our experience bars have bonus points added to them once the lvl cap has been increased?

Survivor
Jul 17, 2009
I'd appreciate it if one of the professors could reply and answer this for me!

Rayzer1 wrote:
will we be compensated with extra experience points and cost of the items we are out due to this update?

Will our experience bars have bonus points added to them once the lvl cap has been increased?

I'm not sure what exactly you would be asking for in compensation, you are not 'out' any items.

And as we've stated before, after level 50, no new experience is rewarded. Experience you would have normally received from quests or duels that you complete after you reach level 50 is lost.

When Celestia is released later this year, you will once again be able to earn experience, but you will not be retroactively credited for the experience you would have gained from quests and duels that you completed after you reached level 50.

If you want the prize, you have to build the ladder rung by rung. There are no shortcuts.