Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Necropolis will not show up

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 11, 2010
I have found this Dragonspyre one of the worst parts of any game iv ever played.I completed all the Storyline quest in Grand C and i still cant enter Necropolis.I have the quest to explore necropolis yet the portal wont even show up.Pathetic.

Survivor
Feb 16, 2010
Spinderest wrote:
I have found this Dragonspyre one of the worst parts of any game iv ever played.I completed all the Storyline quest in Grand C and i still cant enter Necropolis.I have the quest to explore necropolis yet the portal wont even show up.Pathetic.

Hey one thing i am in there i am past there i in DS Academy so stop saying it is pathetic cause a multiple things you could have done wrong~ Eric DeathFountain 45 Master Necromancer (Death)

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
Spinderest wrote:

On your first trip, you don't go through the portal. Open your quest log and click on the "?" to read the dialogue again.

It says something about going through the large double doors to explore the Necropolis. I think the doors are at the back of the Plaza of Conquests. But check the details again in your quest dialogue.

Adherent
May 20, 2010
You have to go through the Plaza of Conquests to get into Necropolis for the first time.

Geographer
Jul 04, 2009
You need to enter the Necropolis through the door found in the Plaza of Conquest (in the upper area of the map).