Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

NOVICE VS MASTER

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Jan 25, 2010
Hi, I am a huge PvP fan (Even though I keep loosing) and I can do Ranked Matches except I like to start the day with Practice.

So, I am a level 45 Pyromancer you see? And, Oh, Whenever I do Practice I seem to be versing Level 5 - 15 Players! KingsIsle, PLEASE change this so I can atleast verse someone level 30!

Brianna Wildblood LvL 45 Fire

Squire
Jul 08, 2009
They made a device which lets you make the match you want it. Such as min. Level, Max Level, etc. So instead of getting crazy, lets turn off that caps lock button or let go of that shift key please .

Delver
Sep 18, 2009
FlipFredFredBurger wrote:
They made a device which lets you make the match you want it. Such as min. Level, Max Level, etc. So instead of getting crazy, lets turn off that caps lock button or let go of that shift key please .

Its just her/his way of typing.

Mastermind
Jan 25, 2010
FlipFredFredBurger wrote:

Thanks FlipFredFredBurger, but there is something your missing.
Whenever I make one of my one, no one joins. Like, never. So I have to join because no one joins mine. One time I was lucky to battle a lvl 33.
Also, I AM NOT CRAZY AND I DONT USE CAPS! Nah I am joking.