Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

You Guys Are SOOO HILARIOUS!

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Nov 26, 2008
Super long post Ahoy!

LOL you guys are so hilarious!

Balance! Overpower YES!
balance in pvp is OVERPOWERED!!!
Unfair Stunning and Unfair Balance Wizards
Balance school= WAY TOO POWERFUL!!!!
balance out of balance

The list goes on and on...
Do you guys, really, honestly, think KI is going to remove Judgement, add a Balance dispell and add a Balance Shield because of YOUR COMPLAINTS? No, they aren't. Just think about it... The people at KI work VERY HARD to make this game enjoyable for all of us -- THEY AREN'T GOING TO CHANGE THEIR GAME FOR YOU. So stop complaining -- NOT JUST THE PEOPLE AT KI BUT ALL OF US GET TIRED OF YOU HATING BALANCE WITH A PASSION! lol

It's gotten so bad, I've even seen a picture somebody drew of them saying something like,"BALANCE SINCE YOU'VE BEEN SO MEAN TO ME... ect." With the Balance symbol on fire from a Pyromancer's spell.

I'm surprised KI even posted it!

Sorry, but pretty much all of you guy's excuses for hating Balance are pretty... well... silly.

EI:
( Sorry if your name's Matthew Fireblood lol
No offence I: )

"I'm MATTHEW FIREBLOOD YEAH!!!!!1!!1"

~Joins PvP match~

~Waits 30 sec.~

"THIS IS TAKING TOO LONG!1!!!1!1"

~Joins different match~

~Goes to arena~

"HEY GUYS I'M MATTHEW FIREBLOOD I WILL SO EPICLY PWN YOU WITH MY FIRE SKILLS YEAH1!!!!!!!!!!!!1!!"

Everyone else,"-__-;"

~Balance Wizard on other team uses Feint and Hex on Matthew Fireblood and uses a Balance Blade, passes a few turns~

~Balance Wizard uses Judgement on Matthew Fireblood~

~Matthew Fireblood dies without getting the chance to use his Sunbird~

"WHAT?!?!?!?!?!?! I SOOO COULD HAVE BEAT YOU IF YOU DIDN'T USE ALL THOSE SHIELDS!!!!!!!1!!!!!!1111111!!!!"

Everyone else,"-__-;"

~Matthew Fireblood uses the Wizard101.com Message Boards to post,"BALANCE SHOULD NOT BE THERE!!!!1!!!!111!"

-__-

Guys, Do you really want to be labled off as a noob that posts in all caps that truly has NO idea what they're talking about but posts because they got beaten very quickly? I know you don't but, believe it or not, this is what you come across as when you post things like this.

...Sad I know.

So just give Balance a break OK? I can assure you KI didn't create a school to be better than any of the rest.

BE SMART!
DON'T BE A MATTHEW FIREBLOOD!

Survivor
Apr 19, 2009
WaterGirl101 wrote:
Super long post Ahoy!

Balance! Overpower YES!
balance out of balance

Do you guys, really, honestly, think KI is going to remove Judgement, add a Balance dispell and add a Balance Shield because of YOUR COMPLAINTS? No, they aren't. Just think about it... The people at KI work VERY HARD to make this game enjoyable for all of us -- THEY AREN'T GOING TO CHANGE THEIR GAME FOR YOU. So stop complaining -- NOT JUST THE PEOPLE AT KI BUT ALL OF US GET TIRED OF YOU HATING BALANCE WITH A PASSION! lol

It's gotten so bad, I've even seen a picture somebody drew of them saying something like,"BALANCE SINCE YOU'VE BEEN SO MEAN TO ME... ect." With the Balance symbol on fire from a Pyromancer's spell.

Sorry, but pretty much all of you guy's excuses for hating Balance are pretty... well... silly.

EI:

~Joins PvP match~

~Waits 30 sec.~

~Joins different match~

~Goes to arena~

"HEY GUYS I'M MATTHEW FIREBLOOD I WILL SO EPICLY PWN YOU WITH MY FIRE SKILLS YEAH1!!!!!!!!!!!!1!!"

Everyone else,"-__-;"

~Balance Wizard on other team uses Feint and Hex on Matthew Fireblood and uses a Balance Blade, passes a few turns~

"WHAT?!?!?!?!?!?! I SOOO COULD HAVE BEAT YOU IF YOU DIDN'T USE ALL THOSE SHIELDS!!!!!!!1!!!!!!1111111!!!!"

Everyone else,"-__-;"

~Matthew Fireblood uses the Wizard101.com Message Boards to post,"BALANCE SHOULD NOT BE THERE!!!!1!!!!111!"

-__-

Guys, Do you really want to be labled off as a noob that posts in all caps that truly has NO idea what they're talking about but posts because they got beaten very quickly? I know you don't but, believe it or not, this is what you come across as when you post things like this.

...Sad I know.

So just give Balance a break OK? I can assure you KI didn't create a school to be better than any of the rest.

BE SMART!

um ok then

Squire
Jun 19, 2009
WaterGirl101 wrote:
Super long post Ahoy!

Balance! Overpower YES!
balance out of balance

Do you guys, really, honestly, think KI is going to remove Judgement, add a Balance dispell and add a Balance Shield because of YOUR COMPLAINTS? No, they aren't. Just think about it... The people at KI work VERY HARD to make this game enjoyable for all of us --
THEY AREN'T GOING TO CHANGE THEIR GAME FOR YOU. So stop complaining -- NOT JUST THE PEOPLE AT KI BUT ALL OF US GET TIRED OF YOU HATING BALANCE WITH A PASSION! lol

EI:

~Joins PvP match~

~Waits 30 sec.~

~Joins different match~

~Goes to arena~

Everyone else,"-__-;"

Everyone else,"-__-;"

-__-

...Sad I know.

BE SMART!

I am very confused ????????????????????????????????????

Geographer
Jun 09, 2009
Astrologist
Aug 21, 2009
The balance shield works against every school including balance and can be broken by any attack, as such all schools except balance has two shields agaisnt them one that can only be broken if their school type is attacked and one that is broken by any attack, balance is unbalanced in this way, not because of the spells it has but because it only has one way to defend against it and not two like all others, and balance attacks aren't at all the weakest in the game, not to mention that even if they were balance spells reduce damage that is dealt by those attacking and largely prevents attacks from being made due to targetting decreases.

That so many are complaining about balance school gives rise that there just may be a problem with it in terms of pvp equality. I also seem to have a ton of balance friends and I assume it may have to do with balance being a bit strong in pvp play.

I am advocating that all schools be placed onto a chart of total wins and losses per pvp reset, if everything is balanced and perfect as is then balance or any other school should not be seeing on average huge win numbers in comparison to all the other schools.

Survivor
Dec 30, 2008
Hey i agree, balance is powerful but KI works for months just to design a new quest so we wont be bored. they got better things to do then work to haters' every whim and wish. if you don't like the game dont play. There are plenty of people who like the game. BUZZ OFF HATERS!

Delver
Sep 18, 2009
seasnake wrote:
The balance shield works against every school including balance and can be broken by any attack, as such all schools except balance has two shields agaisnt them one that can only be broken if their school type is attacked and one that is broken by any attack, balance is unbalanced in this way, not because of the spells it has but because it only has one way to defend against it and not two like all others, and balance attacks aren't at all the weakest in the game, not to mention that even if they were balance spells reduce damage that is dealt by those attacking and largely prevents attacks from being made due to targetting decreases.

That so many are complaining about balance school gives rise that there just may be a problem with it in terms of pvp equality. I also seem to have a ton of balance friends and I assume it may have to do with balance being a bit strong in pvp play.

I am advocating that all schools be placed onto a chart of total wins and losses per pvp reset, if everything is balanced and perfect as is then balance or any other school should not be seeing on average huge win numbers in comparison to all the other schools.

What does this have to do with anything.

Explorer
Nov 26, 2008
This wasn't mean to be serious ok? XD

posted this two in the morning lol

Explorer
Feb 22, 2009
You got mad because someone innocently posted a small remark on a reasonable idea for having a balance shield? You obviously saw that guys comment about him and his friend, and it's not very nice of you to come out and pretend you don't know what's going on. People don't complain about balance, they complain about every school! "Life can heal too much, balance is too strong, death can get past absorbs, myth is too weak, ice has too much health, fire can do a lot of damage but little to themselves if they use shields, and storm doesn't have enough health yet is too powerful..." KI spent countless hours making sure that this game was enjoyable and each school had it's benefits and flaws to it. Sure I'd love if people could just be content with the school they have and not come and post on the dorms like this, but it's just how it is and it's going to be so i'm very sorry if I offended you, but honestly I don't see why you ranted on another persons post when you either could've left a comment there, left it alone, or gone onto a more serious issued post about unfair schools.

Survivor
Jul 29, 2009
Mastermind
Jun 06, 2009
personally i agree with the poster, just be quiet and don't complain about how the schools are.

especially not balance, because judgement is literally the only spell we have that has any chance of instilling fear/frustration (well, maybe hydra too). let's take a look at spells from other schools with that effect:

fire: high-pip heckhound, helephant, dragon
ice: giant, colossus, ice armor
storm: kraken, zilla, triton, lord, high-pip tempest
life: rebirth, satyr, centaur, spirit armor
myth: orthrus, quake, minotaur
death: wraith, scarecrow, vampire, feint

so stop saying balance is overpowered, we (yes, i'm balance) have the fewest "upset" spells.

Explorer
Nov 26, 2008
RickyZac wrote:
You got mad because someone innocently posted a small remark on a reasonable idea for having a balance shield? You obviously saw that guys comment about him and his friend, and it's not very nice of you to come out and pretend you don't know what's going on. People don't complain about balance, they complain about every school! "Life can heal too much, balance is too strong, death can get past absorbs, myth is too weak, ice has too much health, fire can do a lot of damage but little to themselves if they use shields, and storm doesn't have enough health yet is too powerful..." KI spent countless hours making sure that this game was enjoyable and each school had it's benefits and flaws to it. Sure I'd love if people could just be content with the school they have and not come and post on the dorms like this, but it's just how it is and it's going to be so i'm very sorry if I offended you, but honestly I don't see why you ranted on another persons post when you either could've left a comment there, left it alone, or gone onto a more serious issued post about unfair schools.

LOL! No offense dude but I didn't get mad lol
This wasn't mean to be serious and I'm sorry if any one though it was

Hero
May 19, 2009
Dont you hate it when people quote super long posts? Sprakling was the first person to reply, so why even bother quoting?

Defender
Dec 12, 2008
WaterGirl101 wrote:
Super long post Ahoy!

Balance! Overpower YES!
balance out of balance

EI:

~Joins PvP match~

~Waits 30 sec.~

~Joins different match~

~Goes to arena~

Everyone else,"-__-;"

Everyone else,"-__-;"

-__-

...Sad I know.

BE SMART!

I'm Balence you too, and I'd say that they DO not like Balence, I guess, like as one post subject says "Balence needs a change!!!" PS it must hurt with fire-blood.

Jack Jade

Mastermind
Jun 06, 2009
seasnake wrote:

now let's watch this guy lose all his friends who are balance. i mean come on, he says he has a lot of balance friends b/c the school MAY have a pvp advantage (it doesn't, level 42 balance, 6 ranked battles, 4 losses)? i know I'M not taking that well.

balance is among the lowest three damagers in the game, those three each have beneficial specialities (ice, life, and balance). balance just happens to boost attacks is all.

and finally: the ultimate three turn balance diffusion:
turn 1:weakness*
turn 2: tower shield*
turn three: spirit armor

* = interchangeable