Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Sir Reginald Baxby?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 30, 2008
Adherent
May 20, 2010
Sir Baxby appears in various worlds. In Wizard City, you'll find him at Golem Court.

Explorer
Jul 08, 2009
He's also in Krokotopia and Marleybone. I just wish I knew what he's for, all he ever did was give a Tutorial Tip for when you defeat Rattlebones and get some loot. That's it. Maybe they'll give him a greater purpose in a future update.

Baxby does a strong but silent job of keeping creatures out of the central areas of the worlds of the Spiral, so that our young Wizards are safe. The creatures who inhabit these worlds fear his rare firearm and his steady, earnest gaze.

If you want the prize, you have to build the ladder rung by rung. There are no shortcuts.
Survivor
Oct 11, 2009
ProspectorZeke wrote:
Baxby does a strong but silent job of keeping creatures out of the central areas of the worlds of the Spiral, so that our young Wizards are safe. The creatures who inhabit these worlds fear his rare firearm and his steady, earnest gaze.
XD, really zeke cause i think he should maybe be helping you instead of that lady, rofl

Survivor
Feb 11, 2010
Survivor
Jun 14, 2009
Prospector Zeke wrote:
Ya but should he have a quest in each of the worlds he is in to go take out a bunch of rampaging creatures that way he serves a " real " purpose.

Survivor
Aug 05, 2010
Prospector Zeke wrote:

um that sucks i thought maby he had something to do with the badges. you know get a certain amount of badges do a quest for him and get a prize that should really be his purpose in the game if you ask me couse we do kill alot of stuff for badges!!!!!!!!!!!