Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

School Combos

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 26, 2009
Defender
Feb 22, 2009
Geographer
Jun 09, 2009
Adherent
May 20, 2010
Anything. Generally, in my opinion, it's a waste to use more than two pips on any out-of-school spells, except for Reshuffle.

You might want to get Feint, Tower Shield, and perhaps Sprite, which is 16 training points.

Explorer
Jul 17, 2009
storm or life
my reasons: life can heal and storm on my storm person barely ever fizzles

Delver
Jun 21, 2009
Balance is a stand alone element. You shouldn't need a second school. But, if you want a second I would suggest Life ,over Death.

Survivor
Jul 23, 2009
MercMissionary wrote:
Balance is a stand alone element. You shouldn't need a second school. But, if you want a second I would suggest Life ,over Death.

I think balance is an ok school, but you'll need other kinds of spells to cast if you're battling a monster that's also balance. Though you could do hydra and spectrical blast.

Explorer
Jul 08, 2009
colagada wrote:
Anything. Generally, in my opinion, it's a waste to use more than two pips on any out-of-school spells, except for Reshuffle.

You might want to get Feint, Tower Shield, and perhaps Sprite, which is 16 training points.

far and away your best response so far. This is the best advice you can get for a secondary school. Another option would be to not get tower shield and getlife to Satyr.

Defender
Dec 17, 2008
Tower, Feint, and whatever else you might want. I think Entangle is a pretty good spell to have for pvp, and so is Infection

Delver
Jun 21, 2009
MercMissionary wrote:
But, if you want a second I would suggest Life ,over Death.

I suggested a life and balance charater. You could use death, but I wouldn't suggest that here.

Survivor
Oct 28, 2009
I think Balance & Death are good because they both have 85% hit rate and you can use Death if you need some health. Life isn't good because if you go against someone who is Balance, you wouldn't have very strong attacks to use. Life has the worst attacks.

Delver
Jun 21, 2009
I think you forgot your playing Wizards101. Life and balance work very good together. You are able to heal with life and balance has better attacks.

Mastermind
Jun 06, 2009
seeing as a new world, new level cap, and 3 new training points are coming out, i'd suggest:
first: life to satyr*
second: death to feint*
third: ice to tower shield**

* = fully interchangeable
** = interchangable, but a bad idea to do first

this setup is how i'd do it if i could go back and redo my secondary (i started with death, so i learned tower shield next, and am working on satyr)