Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

i'm completely DONE!

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Jun 25, 2009
well my subscription ends in augest i'm NOT renewing it for the same exact reasons as otys's thread on oct 30 i'm gone and an extra reason the warehouse is to hard if grands cant get to celestia they'll just quit i'm one of them i already gave all my stuff to my older bro's charecter well KI do not moderate this thread cause its my very LAST post well wizard101 it was fun while it lasted ok wizard101 i click you goodbye

Adherent
May 20, 2010
With the extra time you'll have, you might learn what punctuation and capitalization are.

The game is already too easy. If we're finally going to get a challenging area, that's a good thing, in my opinion. The analysts will figure it out quickly, as they did Briskbreeze, and soon the internet will be flooded with guides on how to win in a given area. But at least it won't be the solo-able cakewalk that most of the current game is.

Geographer
Dec 14, 2009
People who get this upset and rant they are quitting......i say good riddance.

Geographer
Feb 14, 2009
Survivor
Aug 22, 2008
There's challenging and then there's the warehouse. You people need to remember this is a family game. There are a LOT of young kids who play and will never be able to get past DS if the warehouse isn't as difficult as it currently is.

As it stands you can't even heal in battles. When you heal so do the bosses. Even if you use a pixie.

If you hit the first boss and the minions aren't dead yet he yells help and the fight is interrupted and 7pip spells are used. Even if they all only have 1 pip.

This tower is just nuts and way too hard. If I can't make it to celestia (Which I have been waiting for since soon after DS came out.) I will probably leave the game in frustration as well. I specifically came back to the game for celestia. So if I can't get there why should I keep my subscription? Just a question you guys at KI might want to ask yourselves.

Hero
May 19, 2009
You do realize that the tower is in TEST realm? Really who quits over something in the test realm? O well i guess your someone who cant tell the diffrence between TEST and LIVE.

Survivor
Feb 25, 2010
I totally agree, the warehouse you have to beat in Marleybone to access the new world is way too difficult for children to do. At this rate, only adults or kids who had adults help them will be able to beat this. Perhaps KI should allow one to choose the level of difficulty they can handle in places such as this.

Explorer
May 22, 2009
You are making a fool out of yourself. You do not have to complete the tower to go to Celestia.

Survivor
Jun 14, 2009
What! That tower isnt that hard as long as you are smart enough to figure out the order to kill the monsters. I am a kid, and i beat it with 3 other kids on my second try . If it wasnt hard then this game would be too easy. Plus you dont even have to do it.

Defender
Jan 03, 2009
Charyl wrote:
I totally agree, the warehouse you have to beat in Marleybone to access the new world is way too difficult for children to do. At this rate, only adults or kids who had adults help them will be able to beat this. Perhaps KI should allow one to choose the level of difficulty they can handle in places such as this.

Are you kidding, first of all, YOU DON'T NEED TO BEAT THE WAREHOUSE TO GET TO CELESTIA!!!!!!!!! How can you not know this by now, it's been said tons of times. Also on the test realm I beat it without any adults, myth (me), fire, ice, and death. There wasn't even a life person. On the live realm I had to try five times, just most of those times I was with adults. So don't say kids can't do it alone, kids are the MOST valuable players in this game from a creator's point of view.

Defender
Feb 22, 2009
Rokk wrote:
Charyl wrote:

Are you kidding, first of all, YOU DON'T NEED TO BEAT THE WAREHOUSE TO GET TO CELESTIA!!!!!!!!! How can you not know this by now, it's been said tons of times. Also on the test realm I beat it without any adults, myth (me), fire, ice, and death. There wasn't even a life person. On the live realm I had to try five times, just most of those times I was with adults. So don't say kids can't do it alone, kids are the MOST valuable players in this game from a creator's point of view.

Agreed.

Explorer
Jan 27, 2009
I'm an adult and three kids helped me beat the Warehouse and knew exactly in which order to kill the minions and what you could and couldn't do. You adults need to realize that kids are smarter than you think ESPECIALLY when it comes to video games.

Defender
Jul 12, 2009
Charyl wrote:
I totally agree, the warehouse you have to beat in Marleybone to access the new world is way too difficult for children to do. At this rate, only adults or kids who had adults help them will be able to beat this. Perhaps KI should allow one to choose the level of difficulty they can handle in places such as this

I beat it just fine.

Anyway, just be happy they put in a new world. Nothing is forcing you defeat Celestia. Just play without going to it.

Abigail Spiritrider

Astrologist
Aug 21, 2009
Charyl wrote:

Wow, what prejudism against age. When I was younger everyone said that everything dealing with computers, expecially games, was way too hard for adults but easy for children. Now that I am a bit older everyone is saying everything is easy for adults and way to hard for children. I guess my generation is brilliant and everyone elses has the IQ of a piece of toast.

Defender
Feb 23, 2010
First of all, age has nothing to do with it. I'm an adult, and I've played along side both adult players and kids. I've played with some younger players who knew just what to do, and I've played with adults I wanted to slap for messing up my attack boosts with wand attacks. It's all about how they play, not how old they are.

Secondly, I love the warehouse. Yes, it's tough, but it gives you something you have to work for. As for not being able to heal in boss fights, that's not true. You can heal once you get rid of the life skeleton in the first boss battle, and once you get rid of knuckles in the final boss battle. Other than that, if you have someone in your party with the Entangle spell (free for life wizards, but anyone can get it from mildred farseer in Colossus Blvd.), then cast it on the life skeleton or knuckles and you can use a healing spell. One healing spell for each time you cast entangle on the minion. Oh, and as for not hitting the boss until the minions are dead, so what? It's pretty much always the best idea to take out the minions before you go after the boss...unless you're in an area intended for much lower level wizards. The only difference here is that you need to avoid using attacks that hit everyone.

Finally, if you've come to the end of what you can do with a wizard, just create another one. Most of the quests will be the same, but you will have some new ones too. Even better, the gameplay is completely different. Each school requires that you use a completely different strategy to play effectively. Embrace the opportunity to learn how to do things in a new and unique way.

Explorer
Jan 11, 2010
Oh, get over yourself and don't complain. First of all, you don't have to do the tower to get to go to the new world. Issue solved. If you are grand and have have completed the final quests, you can go.
Also, this game is not perfect. nothing is. I get disconnected all the time, and while it may be flustrating, I keep playing, as I have made some nice friends on here and enjoy playing the game with them.
KI does there best, but with so many players on here, things break and go wrong. Usually if I email them about something not working right, they fix it.
As for battles, yes you will die more than a few times. No big deal, go to the commons, and get life back, and do it again until you defeat them. If there was no challenge it would not be any fun.
If you don't like this game, go play something else or get an xbox.
I have 3 Grandmasters and enjoy the game, warts, disconnects and all :)

Mastermind
Jun 07, 2010
ROFLOL How in the world do people still not realize that YOU DO NOT, have to complete the tower to get to CELESTIA, by now? Do people even read the forums at all? Or do they just get mad, and make a ranting topic about what made them mad in the first place with out doing some research before posting a Rant topic?

Survivor
Jan 25, 2010
Well I agree and disagree with this.
We need to be challenged because the game is already kinda easy. But really KI made it a little hard for us, and if you think the warehouse was hard just wait in till Celestia comes out! I think KI just needs to make it a little bit easier. I got defeated 18 times and I beat it with all storms. Cheating Bosses are what make it hard but you have to have good strategy and work with your deck to make it work. You really don't have to quit because of the warehouse (you can if you want to though) cause if you have friends I'm sure they'll help you out!