Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Ianthine Spectre

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 03, 2010
Should I continue to try and hatch my Spectre with another pet? Because every single time... no matter what pet, I always get another Spectre as well as the other person. They're happy to get the Spectre, but I'm not as happy to get my 5th. So, ideas?

Geographer
Jun 09, 2009
Only school pets and event/contest pets (danger hound,storm beetle etc) will mix.

Explorer
May 22, 2009
if you want to fight the gurtock demon in ds plaza of conquest he drops the pet sometimes

Survivor
Jan 19, 2010
Angelocean wrote:
Only school pets and event/contest pets (danger hound,storm beetle etc) will mix.

not true if you mix storm hound with danger hound you get ghost hound

mix pixie queen with fog unicorn you get myth unicorn

mix fire cat with blood bat you get firebat at least thats what i heard.

Geographer
Jun 09, 2009
warlockboy42 wrote:
Angelocean wrote:

not true if you mix storm hound with danger hound you get ghost hound

mix pixie queen with fog unicorn you get myth unicorn

mix fire cat with blood bat you get firebat at least thats what i heard.

Ya know my post is like almost a month old? I have heard about the
pixie queen/fog unicorn and firecat/bloodbat thing in past couple of weeks, those rumoured combinations that do not obey the hybrid laws are not even 3 weeks old.

Survivor
Jan 12, 2010
I CANT GET THE IANTHINE SPECTURE!!!

How long did it take you to get it! i have killed gurtok demon like, 500 times! I really want that pet, cause i am not a big fan of helephants. ;/

How long did it take!!

Historian
Aug 10, 2009
Goldenfish98 wrote:

How long did it take you to get it! i have killed gurtok demon like, 500 times! I really want that pet, cause i am not a big fan of helephants. ;/

How long did it take!!

took me two weeks of doing nothing but fighting the demon to get the specter.... heard someone else say they were at it for a month... it is one of the most rare pets in the game I think... On the other hand I got the storm snowman my first try...

ellie

Survivor
Apr 15, 2010
Delver
Mar 15, 2009
Cheryl09 wrote:
Goldenfish98 wrote:

How long did it take!!

took me two weeks of doing nothing but fighting the demon to get the specter.... heard someone else say they were at it for a month... it is one of the most rare pets in the game I think... On the other hand I got the storm snowman my first try...

ellie

I hatched mine it was easyer then try to farm for it.

Explorer
Jun 26, 2009
Goldenfish98 wrote:

How long did it take!!

It took me at least 3 hours a day for 5 days (about 15 hours) to get this pet.
As i read it is rarest pet in game so dont be shocked when you dont get it after 10 tries. It took me at least 520 battles to finally pet this pet.
If you are lucky you will get it in under 20 tries.
I hope this helps :-D

Survivor
Sep 24, 2009
i mixed my spectre with jade oni and got jade oni LOL and the other person got spectre. but i guess i'm happy because i always wanted a jade oni so it worked out for me

Squire
Jan 05, 2010
Goldenfish98 wrote:

How long did it take!!

young wizard these spoilers are not for this site *wisper* fifty ;)