Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Unfair points

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 11, 2009
I have been trying for a very long time to get to commander. So long that i have over 1700 tickets. Every time i get close to commander I seem to lose it. It seems the matches i win, I only win around 8-12 points, but when I lose I lose around 20-higher amount. I don't think that it is fair for me to try my hardest just to be let down by whatever point system there is! And whenever i lose it is either to balance or storm! Off topic, can someone tell what determines the amount of points you get? Because either why it isn't fair to me, or any of those other hard workers.

Jeffrey Bluebreeze lvl 50 ice
Jeffrey Dawnbraker lvl 50 life
Jeffrey Ashbreath lvl 40 fire

Explorer
Oct 22, 2009
KI definitely needs to fix the points system.

I would gladly take 8-12 points per win.

I have a level 5 Fire commander with full gear, and I fight up to level 27 wizards, which i win most of them.

My gripe is that I only win 3-6 points with those level wizards, but lose 25 points when i lose to a level 25?? And BTW, i use no treasures, so i cant be penalized for that.

I just got out of a match and beat a level 27 fire. Won 1 point!!!!

KI, you just gotta fix this.

Survivor
Jun 04, 2009
yeah every time i win, i get 2-10 every time i lose i lose 10- 25 points. this is so not fair! i would be a commander already if this would not have happened.

Survivor
Nov 01, 2008
this is a joke i win about 5 points max but i just lost 26 points to a grandmaster and i am only level 40 now i have no 42 and 48 skills when i was 32 i was going up againt grandmaster lets start by fixing the pionts system in the game before adding new worlds cause i would be more then happy to take my 3 accounts some where else
i am sick of this nothing but an epic fail on the pvp match ups and the fact that they derank like a bunch of scrubs in order to fight lowbies so with it as you want but the point and match system is just junk

101W -22L thats a good record but not if i lose 26 points to people that are 10 level above me
level 40 myth Jeremy nightblade

Delver
Aug 14, 2009
I am a veteran and I face ANOTHER veteran and I lost 14 points and now i am sergeant

Survivor
Jan 01, 2009
jwild wrote:
this is a joke i win about 5 points max but i just lost 26 points to a grandmaster and i am only level 40 now i have no 42 and 48 skills when i was 32 i was going up againt grandmaster lets start by fixing the pionts system in the game before adding new worlds cause i would be more then happy to take my 3 accounts some where else
i am sick of this nothing but an epic fail on the pvp match ups and the fact that they derank like a bunch of scrubs in order to fight lowbies so with it as you want but the point and match system is just junk

101W -22L thats a good record but not if i lose 26 points to people that are 10 level above me
level 40 myth Jeremy nightblade

This is very true I just lost a game and lost 23 points. I previously lost a game and lost 26. How is this fair, I am level 11 fighing against level 30 and you give me 2-6 points for beating them. This is ridiculas. AFTER INVESTING MY OWN MONEY THIS IS WHAT I GET! K.I you have to change this imediatly.