Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Kinda new player need help

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 04, 2010
Hi.

I bought Storm Hound awhile ago and has now trained him up to adult, I was woundering when he accually going to help me in duels, like bonus pips...

Will he ever be able to give me some sort of bonus at duel ?? I got a card when he was baby , will I get any more cards ??

Thanks and sorry for my english

Hero
Aug 23, 2009
The battle talents-pips, boosts, defense, cards, etc-that your storm hound may develop will depend on what is achieved when your pet becomes ancient and epic, which is when new talents will be revealed. If you have a card already then you probably won't get any others. For a fuller explanation of Advanced Pets check out link below for details from the Advanced Pets update.

https://www.wizard101.com/game/community/updatenotes/april2010

Good luck with your Storm Hound.

Survivor
May 05, 2010
Greetings and welcome. Your pet will only give you cards for what it says (in this case as a baby). Your pet will very very rarely ever cast spells in duels (ultra rare ability). Otherwise, it depends on the abilities it develops while you are leveling it. It will have two different sets, duel and derby abilities. Hope this helps!

Defender
Jul 21, 2009
If you have a pet that comes with a card, it could come with another card, but it is very rare. Trained all of my giftcard pets and one came with a blade for minion card.