Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Why Not 8 Wizards?

AuthorMessage
Defender
Mar 06, 2009
Champion
Jan 27, 2009
I'm sorry but this question is just flawed. Firstly there are currently 7 schools but only 6 slots so this makes your question invalid. Secondly there are 3 new schools coming out which would with your figuring would require 9 slots. And lastly and most important, These are secondary schools! As Zeke has said over and again, you cannot start with them, there spells will only be available with training points and probably only once you reach Celestia at about level 50.

Hope this helps

Geographer
Jul 04, 2009
Why did you feel it necessary to post the same thing twice?

Even without Celestia, you cannot try out all the schools. And Celestia does not add any new primary schools at all, just secondary schools.

Hero
May 19, 2009
Survivor
Jun 27, 2009
While I agree and think that this math is flawed, I still think the idea would be cool. Just make it seven slots. It's so hard to choose between schools when you're starting your last wizard. But I guess that's just another well thought out part of the game. If there can't be one of every school on your account, it gives everyone's accounts a little diversity. But yes, 8 would be to many.

Squire
Jun 19, 2009
thunderbird120 wrote:
I'm sorry but this question is just flawed. Firstly there are currently 7 schools but only 6 slots so this makes your question invalid. Secondly there are 3 new schools coming out which would with your figuring would require 9 slots. And lastly and most important, These are secondary schools! As Zeke has said over and again, you cannot start with them, there spells will only be available with training points and probably only once you reach Celestia at about level 50.

Hope this helps

Yea zeke replied to one o my topics about this and was pretty angry at me cause I didn't see they were secondary :( I didn't know

Defender
Mar 06, 2009
Why 8 slots you ask?
8 slots because in the Ravenwood News a few months ago it said there will be a new school coming out so there will be 8 schools.

Geographer
Jun 09, 2009
jessessej wrote:
Why 8 slots you ask?
8 slots because in the Ravenwood News a few months ago it said there will be a new school coming out so there will be 8 schools.

They were refering to the secondary astral schools.