Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Zeke's Beetle Quest

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 18, 2008
I have found all the bugs, and walked over every single one, but I can't turn in the quest and the log still tells me to find the Second Oasis bug, which I found and walked over several dozen times. This appears to be a glitch, help please.

Survivor
Sep 12, 2008
Survivor
Sep 18, 2008
Sorry I didn't make myself clear, I HAVE found them both. The first one at the starting oasis and the second at the third oasis island. The second one won't update the quest, is there someone I should talk to about this?

Survivor
Jun 04, 2008
I can't personally confirm, but have read that this may happen if the smith quest in WC wasn't completed. Someone wrote that all they needed to do was go back to Wizard City and talk to Zeke there in order to be able to go back to Zeke in Krok and complete the Beetle quest. Hope that works for you! :)

Survivor
Jun 29, 2008
The one on the Third Island is a completely different beetle. There are two beetles on the first oasis. Lets see if you can find it...

Survivor
Sep 12, 2008
There are 2 on the Starting Oasis Island, where the Library & all the shops are. That big set of islands connected by bridges are the only ones that is considered the Oasis. The other islands that you have to get to by ship or Portals have their own names.

Survivor
Sep 18, 2008