Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Where'd you find that Mander?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 02, 2009
Okay, so I know where to get most pets. Bosses drop some, you can, of course, buy some. Or two of your pets can produce some. But are there secret ones? When I was in Krokotopia, I found quite a few Mander-Pets there. And I was wondering, "Where in the world did they get them?" So that lead me to this topic. I know where the secret shop is, but I'm pretty sure he didn't sell pets. (Unless I'm wrong. Haven't been to Krok in a long time. Stuck on Marleybone) Is there another way I can get pets besides bosses dropping them, buying them, or other pets producing them? Where can I get the Mander and other pets in that area? (I mean area of, well, secret stuffy! Weren't you reading this????)

Explorer
Nov 26, 2008
nerual48 wrote:
Okay, so I know where to get most pets. Bosses drop some, you can, of course, buy some. Or two of your pets can produce some. But are there secret ones? When I was in Krokotopia, I found quite a few Mander-Pets there. And I was wondering, "Where in the world did they get them?" So that lead me to this topic. I know where the secret shop is, but I'm pretty sure he didn't sell pets. (Unless I'm wrong. Haven't been to Krok in a long time. Stuck on Marleybone) Is there another way I can get pets besides bosses dropping them, buying them, or other pets producing them? Where can I get the Mander and other pets in that area? (I mean area of, well, secret stuffy! Weren't you reading this????)

I have two Manders :)

I got a red one in a boss drop (Don't remember which one, sorry)
And I have a super cute blue one i got from a merchant on the Krokosphinx Island. :D

Hope this helps! ^^

Molly
Magus Sorcerer
--
I don't believe in signatures

Geographer
Jun 09, 2009
Infernal Mander-The Beguiler
Fire Mander-Prince Manu Nirini
Mander(original color)-Kiwu
Storm Mander-Prince Aka Karanahn

Survivor
Aug 07, 2009
green i found a mander that was in krokosphinx i have not farmed any bosses in krokotopia so i do not know about that i am also stuck in marleybone in kats lab so if you still need help just put another post :D

Nicholas Giantleaf
level 35 life

Explorer
Jun 21, 2009
I once got a fire one that gives a card at baby from the first boss in the throne room of fire