Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

NEW TYPE OF MIXED PET!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 22, 2009
I FOUND A NEW PET TYPE! I mixed my Orthrus and Death Scarab and got some awesome scarab! I just did it so i dont know the name but i saw what it looked like. It had a purple body, brownish orange tusks, and blue legs! Post on here to arange a meeting day on wizard101 so you can see it. :D :D :D 8) :-o :D

Geographer
Jun 09, 2009
Eh? I have been wanting to make a hybrid beetle, I have seen ice and rain hybrids, so, can I see your Myth Scarab at 5:00 pm CENTRAL, Scarecrow realm, at Golem Tower Court, I'll be on Miranda RubyStone. (Hopefully, they will approve this in time, and you will read it in time.)

Survivor
May 22, 2009
Geographer
Jun 09, 2009
Survivor
May 22, 2009
Angelocean wrote:
Eh? I have been wanting to make a hybrid beetle, I have seen ice and rain hybrids, so, can I see your Myth Scarab at 5:00 pm CENTRAL, Scarecrow realm, at Golem Tower Court, I'll be on Miranda RubyStone. (Hopefully, they will approve this in time, and you will read it in time.)

Ok but i am writing this a few days after so meet me on torrence at golem court 6:00-6:30 Pacific Standard time so that is about seven or eight for you so meet me i am Jordan ThunderSpear lvl 50 grandmaster myth