Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

When do you get to Mooshu?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 25, 2009
I'll just make it quick. When do you get to Mooshu? Do you have to defeat Marleybone, or just level up. Im guessing Level Up.

`
~Lindsey Icewalker, Maugs Thaumaturge, Level 34~

Geographer
Jul 04, 2009
Why would you think that you would NOT have to beat Maryleybone in order to get to Mooshu?!?

You had to beat Wizard City in order to get to Krokotopia.

You have to beat Krokotopia in order to get to Marleybone.

You have to beat Marleybone in order to get to Mooshu.

You have to beat Mooshu in order to get to Dragonspyre.

You will have to beat Dragonspyre in order to get to Celestia (when it comes out).

Grizzelheim is the only world in which access to certain areas are dependant on your level and whether or not you completed the previous area.

Adherent
May 20, 2010
You have to defeat Meowiarty, which completes Marleybone. It doesn't matter what level you are.

The only pre-Celestia areas I know of that require a certain level are the optional ones of Grizzleheim (level 30 for Mirkholm Keep and level 40 for Nidavellir and Ravenscar) and Briskbreeze Tower (level 50).

Delver
Jun 09, 2010
colagada wrote:
You have to defeat Meowiarty, which completes Marleybone. It doesn't matter what level you are.

The only pre-Celestia areas I know of that require a certain level are the optional ones of Grizzleheim (level 30 for Mirkholm Keep and level 40 for Nidavellir and Ravenscar) and Briskbreeze Tower (level 50).

My question is this. Do you have to do the whole 3 hour dungeon to just get to do Meowiarty? That is a hard one and alone I sure as heck can't do it.

Survivor
Jul 25, 2009
colagada wrote:

Thanks you have been the most help by telling me who i have to beat and when. I am almost there. Thx.

~Lindsey Icewalker, Level 35, Magus Thaumaturge~

Survivor
Jul 25, 2009
noyeh wrote:
colagada wrote:

My question is this. Do you have to do the whole 3 hour dungeon to just get to do Meowiarty? That is a hard one and alone I sure as heck can't do it.

The dungeon doesn't take that long. and its three dungeons. After you defeat Krakasomethings Lab then you defeat CounterWeight East and West then the Big Ben. After all that Sherlock Bones will tell you to go to Mooshu. But when your doing that try getting into a full dungeon so that you dont do it alone. I finished the dungeons, and got to Mooshu last night dont worry the hardest part is battiling Meowiarty because there are two bosses.

Delver
Jun 09, 2010
dlc88 wrote:
noyeh wrote:
colagada wrote:

The dungeon doesn't take that long. and its three dungeons. After you defeat Krakasomethings Lab then you defeat CounterWeight East and West then the Big Ben. After all that Sherlock Bones will tell you to go to Mooshu. But when your doing that try getting into a full dungeon so that you dont do it alone. I finished the dungeons, and got to Mooshu last night dont worry the hardest part is battiling Meowiarty because there are two bosses.

Finished Katz and did one counter weight dungeon. So I am almost there. Just one more counterweight and then Big Ben!!!! I have to say the one boss in the first counterweight dungeon was "evil" he kept casting nasty spells it took me two times dying before I killed him on my third life. If it wouldn't have been for the nasty spells and the minion regenerating I would have taken him out on the second try. LOL.... I expect the next one to be like it or even more so. Is one reason why I decided not to do it with the other one. I had also done katz tonight so I figured two dungeons was enough for one night!!!! Save my energy for another night. Also almost to lvel 36 now lOL.... Hopefully I will be leveled by the etime I get to big bens.

Explorer
Jun 18, 2009
Ok so-

First what you have to do is follow the quest Mayor Pimsbury gives you to go to Sherlock Bones.

~Levels pass... you finish quests~

You end up in the royal museum. Then you will get a quest to go to Counterweight East from Sherlock Bones and the guy in the museum. Be sure to take that quest from them. Do Counterweight. Go back and get the quest. Do Counterweight west. Then you will go back and get the big ben quest. After you finish Big Ben, it is off to MooShu.

TIP- DO NOT go in with people that do not listen to you when you say "Don't Spill the milk!". DO NOT spill the milk unless you want a badge and a hard battle.

Scarlet Willow
Master Sorcerer Lvl 48-Dragonspyre

Victoria Dusk
Adept Necromancer Lvl 28-MooShu

Survivor
Jun 01, 2010
You have to beat Meowiarty in Big Ben tower (Which is 15 floors) And you will have the quest to talk with one of the dogs and Sherlock Bones in the Museum. You cant just jump to this Quest, all the streets must be finished, including killing Jaques the Scratcher, and IronWorks. Getting to Mooshu is just a big weight getting off your shoulders. And once you defeat the Jade Oni and speak with the emperor he will give you the Spiral Key to DragonSpyre. Then you must speak with Merle and then Defeat Cyrus Drake in battle 1v1

Survivor
May 10, 2010
well you have to beat big ben WITHOUT being DEFEATED

like the whole thing
k well thats it and if there is a lower level wizard out there defeat lord nightshade be a MEMBER

yw QUINN SKULLHUNTER
LVL42 PYROMANCER
help me with raven scar

Survivor
Apr 25, 2010
Hello ,
I just got to Mooshu about what, 2 days ago. It's not that hard to pass Marleybone to get to Mooshu, but in order to psas Marleybone to transfer to Mooshu, you MUST complete the dungeon that is called "Big Ben" It is located at the Royal Museum. If you must ask some friends to help you, because there will be a lot of fighting at Big Ben. There are 15 staircases.

Hope this helped.

- Danielle Mistt*