Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Unable to enable others to see stats

AuthorMessage
Astrologist
Aug 21, 2009
I thought the option to allow others to view stats, equipment, pvp history, and the like was a check mark thing in the options area, but I can not find it. One of my friends couldn't figure out how to enable me to see his character and then told me he couldn't see my information either. We spent a long time trying to figure out how to enable each other so we could view one another, but neither of us could find the option that allows friends to view. What do you need to do to allow others to view your character sheets?

Mastermind
Jan 01, 2010
I thought was a default view, at least I have never heard of any such problems. When you click on a friend's name and the menu pops up that allows you to port/trade/chat/etc., there is a little arrow on the bottom left of floating screen. Click on that and you should see your friends stats. Sometimes it only seems to work if you are in the vicinity of your friend (e.g., if you are seperate areas you won't get the option to see the stats). Hope that helps!