Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Shouldn't the arena be more fair?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 29, 2010
Every time you fight against a balance wizard in 1v1 they will easily kill you in just a matter of turns with judgement. And you can barely do damage to them because they can just weaken your spells and lower your accuracy with weakness and black mantle. The creators should have made the elements a lot more fair with their spells and damage.

Explorer
Nov 12, 2009
The arena needs to be more fair, and I agree! Balance totally destroys all my characters. One of them demolished my balance character within seconds, but that's another story..... Why don't we have balance shields?

Defender
Jul 18, 2009
I don't think they really design the game around 1 vs. 1 pvp combat..

I notice they focus more on group combat and the classes seem to balance out more when you group up.

Just an opinion though.

Survivor
Dec 23, 2008
you cant win against balance because you might not be goood in pvp.
balance wizards are really easy to defeat really. both, if you go first or second.
you can easily destroy your weaknesses with a wand spell. and get rid of their shields. with either

ice: frostbite
fire: fire elf
storm: storm elf by using "mutation"
death: poison
myth: earthquake or just use orthrus or minotaur if opponent only has one shield
life: idk about this one, maybe just equip some "steal wards" to steal those life shields. ask an ice friend.

now to shield from their judgement:

balance wizards just concentrate on buffing for judgement while shielding sometimes. when you see that he/she has already placed a hex and a blade use a tower shield, if you see that he uses feint, use a treasure tower shield, the ones where you can buy at in the library, and that would be just more than enough to protect you. or you can use weaknesses on them or absorbs on yourself.

and easy win without a sweat.

Survivor
Mar 15, 2010
i am tired of low level people in pvp having master pets and killing you with them with their card i really think wizard101 needs to change it now!!!