Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Books & Roses

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 07, 2009
:-D Hi, i am looking for the roses and books in DS. I was wondering if someone could tell me where some of them are. I have found some, these are the ones i have left:

Great Spyre- Book
Grand Chasm- Rose
Dragon Claw Canyon- Rose
Labyrinth- Book
Drake hatchery- Book
Crown of fire- Rose
Crystal Grove- Rose
Plaza of Conquests- Book

Plz let me know where they are!

Spoiler information like this is readily available on our fansites. To find a fansite with the information you need, check this link.
https://www.wizard101.com/game/fansites

If you want the prize, you have to build the ladder rung by rung. There are no shortcuts.
Adherent
May 20, 2010
You can find rose and book locations in this thread:

http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/showthread.php?t=34

If that doesn't tell you enough, use a search engine, listing the exact item and the word "wizard101".

Survivor
Dec 17, 2009
i'm a level 50, and apparently i have been trying to get the book of dragonspyre which appears to be held in The Drake Hatchery, for some reason i've been trying to find giant homunculus tower and cannot find it at all and i can't get the book to finish the quest please help.
:?

Alyssa MoonBlossom

Defender
May 31, 2010
I think I might know your problem on why you can not find him .
It could be that you did not activate the quest to fight homoculous. It is a side quest , that a lot of people miss. In fact there are two side quest you need to acitivate to get all of the books. One is a person who is in the grand chasm , past the tunnel . he is standing on a platform in the middle of the street , the other side quest is given from a dragon who is sitting under the corner of a building , this is the one I think leads to homoculous. The bird I believe is in The forum or the hatchery, but I could be wrong , so much of the areas look alike. I know there is death draconians that roam the street nearbye. Wish I could be of more help , but I believe the fansite central 101 also has a more informed list.

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
zafinaia22 wrote:
i'm a level 50, and apparently i have been trying to get the book of dragonspyre which appears to be held in The Drake Hatchery, for some reason i've been trying to find giant homunculus tower and cannot find it at all and i can't get the book to finish the quest please help.
:?

Alyssa MoonBlossom

After I finished the quest for the Giant Homunculus tower, when I looked at the map I couldn't see a marker for it. So I made a note about it.

In Dragonspyre Academy,
in Drake Hatchery,
the Tower for the Giant Homunculus is on the map just below the Blue Wizard that is showing at the top center of the map.

Hope this helps...

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
MsSandy121 wrote:
I think I might know your problem on why you can not find him .
It could be that you did not activate the quest to fight homoculous. It is a side quest , that a lot of people miss. In fact there are two side quest you need to acitivate to get all of the books. One is a person who is in the grand chasm , past the tunnel . he is standing on a platform in the middle of the street , the other side quest is given from a dragon who is sitting under the corner of a building , this is the one I think leads to homoculous. The bird I believe is in The forum or the hatchery, but I could be wrong , so much of the areas look alike. I know there is death draconians that roam the street nearbye. Wish I could be of more help , but I believe the fansite central 101 also has a more informed list.

In the Grand Chasm, look for Zelen Battlehorn. He has a lot of side quests. (I missed him the first time around.)

The bird is SUNBRAND in the Drake Hatchery. He also has some side quests. And one of them is the Tower of the Giant Homunculus so you can pick up the History Book there.

Hope this helped.