Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

I wish Life had more attack spells

AuthorMessage
Defender
May 21, 2009
Hey everyone its me again. I know that Life is the school for healing and I know that Life has some attacks but I wish they had a bit more. I'm not asking for all attack spells but I hope KI would put more attacks for Life when the lvl cap raises. Also I bet you a lot of Therugists would agree.

Plz post some of your ideas for Life attack spells, or comment, or both, but as always ty for reading!

Christopher JadeBlade
lvl. 50 Therugist
Savior of the Spiral

Survivor
Feb 21, 2009
I totally hear you!!! if youre life, you almost HAVE to start a secondary in Wizard City! i dont think you should have to until the Temple of Storms! however choosing life as a secondary may be a really smart move.

Geographer
Feb 15, 2009
Mastermind
Jul 26, 2009
christopher62597 wrote:
Hey everyone its me again. I know that Life is the school for healing and I know that Life has some attacks but I wish they had a bit more. I'm not asking for all attack spells but I hope KI would put more attacks for Life when the lvl cap raises. Also I bet you a lot of Therugists would agree.

Plz post some of your ideas for Life attack spells, or comment, or both, but as always ty for reading!

Christopher JadeBlade
lvl. 50 Therugist
Savior of the Spiral

It's life school, not storm school. Life is healing, storm is attack, ice is defense, fire is damage over time, death is health draining, myth is minions and balance has a little of everything but also has a lot of shields, blades and the things like that.

Geographer
Feb 14, 2009
it should be a rank 5 multi hit attack, sense life has no multi hit and every school has a rank 5 attack but life (yes there is regen but that isnt an attack) ice frostbite storm zilla myth minotaur fire phoenix death skeleton
balance has judgement which can be rank 5 too meanwhile life has seraph and centaur, major power dif we either have to hit high or hit low

Survivor
Aug 22, 2008
It would still be nice to be able to have one multi attack spell. I'd also like a nice high hitting spell. I like playing my life wiz but I'd like to do more than just be a support for everyone else. With the new warehouse life is almost 100% useless. We can't even help by healing.

Roslyn Moonthistle GM life

Geographer
Jun 09, 2009
Delver
Jun 21, 2009
I noticed in a differant game, that when you use healing on undead that it actually hurts them. Yeah, I was wanting more healing, force fields, and a cure card for the over time spells.

Delver
Jun 21, 2009
Would like to see more friend healing, force fields, and a cure spell.

Historian
Jun 14, 2009
catboy2197 wrote:
christopher62597 wrote:

Christopher JadeBlade
lvl. 50 Therugist
Savior of the Spiral

It's life school, not storm school. Life is healing, storm is attack, ice is defense, fire is damage over time, death is health draining, myth is minions and balance has a little of everything but also has a lot of shields, blades and the things like that.

I apologize, but I don't understand your point about the specialities of the school. Are you stating that all life is for healing and don't need attack spells or just stating what each school does?

I agree, life does need more attack spells. It is the only school that seems to be required to have a secondary school to survive, especially if you solo.

I have more life friends because of the difficulties they have fighting do to the lack of spells. Not saying they aren't good wizards or can't fight, just stating that because they have so little attack spells it makes it more difficult for them.

I hope KI keeps that in mind when they design the new spells for life. It would be nice to see a multi attack spell for them.

Mastermind
Jun 07, 2010
I approve this message. Life needs more attacks, as well as Balance IMO. I found out of the limit amounts of attacks Life as, and I was gonna make a Life guy, But I used Life for a secondary class instead of main do to lack of attacks Life has.

Life works good for a secondary class more then a main.

Mastermind
Jul 26, 2009
sanmil0963 wrote:
catboy2197 wrote:
christopher62597 wrote:

Christopher JadeBlade
lvl. 50 Therugist
Savior of the Spiral

I apologize, but I don't understand your point about the specialities of the school. Are you stating that all life is for healing and don't need attack spells or just stating what each school does?

I agree, life does need more attack spells. It is the only school that seems to be required to have a secondary school to survive, especially if you solo.

I have more life friends because of the difficulties they have fighting do to the lack of spells. Not saying they aren't good wizards or can't fight, just stating that because they have so little attack spells it makes it more difficult for them.

I hope KI keeps that in mind when they design the new spells for life. It would be nice to see a multi attack spell for them.

I'm not saying that all life does is heal, but if you look at their spells there's a lot of healing spells. I say choose a good secondary school that will complement your own school. If you choose a good one for your playing style you can become very powerful.

Delver
Jun 21, 2009
Noticed that I didn't get my 65 healing spell, until late in the game and by that time I all ready had my 450 shield, 400 healing, and 270 friend spell.

New card ideas:
Friendship Shield- could shield all other players in battle.

Health Compiler- could compound health, until max health is reached. example: start with 5, next round 10, next round 20, next round 40, and so on...

Cure- removes over time curses.

Defender
Mar 07, 2009
Primary-Life
secondary-myth
So far works well for me. Harder to solo, yes, but not impossible.
At times it is nice to duel with others though. Quests go by a little faster.
Not saying I solo all the time either. I still duel with others more. But I solo quite a bit.

Survivor
Dec 16, 2009
I've had the same thought several times...I love being Life, and while we can keep ourselves alive for what seems like an eternity (gotta love all those healing spells!) we have trouble defeating our enemies because of our limited amount of attack spells. It also frustrates me that the few attack spells we DO have aren't that powerful. I mean, Centuar can do about the same damage as Triton, which isn't even the Storm school's top spell. I understand that the different schools have different advantages and disadvantages, but I would really love it if KI would maybe come up with a spell one knotch better than Centuar (dont get me wrong, I love Centuar, but I'd like something a little more powerful). Personally, I think an Elf or something would be really cool. Just an idea, though...
*Tatiana Storyheart, Magus Theurgist

Mastermind
Sep 20, 2008
catboy2197 wrote:
christopher62597 wrote:

Christopher JadeBlade
lvl. 50 Therugist
Savior of the Spiral

If you were life you would agree.

Mastermind
Sep 20, 2008
live2write wrote:
I've had the same thought several times...I love being Life, and while we can keep ourselves alive for what seems like an eternity (gotta love all those healing spells!) we have trouble defeating our enemies because of our limited amount of attack spells. It also frustrates me that the few attack spells we DO have aren't that powerful. I mean, Centuar can do about the same damage as Triton, which isn't even the Storm school's top spell. I understand that the different schools have different advantages and disadvantages, but I would really love it if KI would maybe come up with a spell one knotch better than Centuar (dont get me wrong, I love Centuar, but I'd like something a little more powerful). Personally, I think an Elf or something would be really cool. Just an idea, though...
*Tatiana Storyheart, Magus Theurgist
Couldn't have said it BETTER myself ! :]

Delver
Jun 21, 2009
Being a life requires better social skills, and some friends. So can we have a bigger freinds list? I am kidding about the freinds list.

Defender
Jan 08, 2010

i am with ya on that. people act like life is a tool for healing and thats that. it just makes me really really mad that people look at life like that. WE HAVE FEELINGS! we dont treat ice like its the ultimate weapon just cause it has attacking and shielding in everything. so whyshould we look at life like its a big fat healing tool. all i am asking is that you lay off on asking lifes for help ALL the time.

sincerely: Brian Fairyfist

Geographer
Jul 04, 2009
Why does everyone insist on comparing the damage done from school "A" (usually the school they are complaining about) to the damage done by Storm?!?!?

Life has highest accuracy, good damage, and lots of heals. I've had no problems making grandmaster (2 of them) Life wizards. And I solo about 90-95% of the game.

Defender
Jun 13, 2009
christopher62597 wrote:

Christopher JadeBlade
lvl. 50 Therugist
Savior of the Spiral
I had a life wizard, but i got bored of him, why? because i could barely attack! natures wrath isnt gonna beat a boss, i got a pet frostzilla, but that gives one spell, also, main reason i not gonna play as him again, LIFE NEVER GETS AN ATTACK HIT ALL SPELL!!!!! rebirth is awesome, but it HEALS all, not attacks all, four powered centaurs to kill four ds enemies doesnt sound that fun. :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :-( :-( :-( :-( :-( :-( :-(

Mastermind
Jul 26, 2009
Orca wrote:
catboy2197 wrote:
christopher62597 wrote:

Christopher JadeBlade
lvl. 50 Therugist
Savior of the Spiral

If you were life you would agree.

My secondary school is life, so hush!

Survivor
May 24, 2009
I agree with both sides on this argument. I had no trouble soloing most of the game on life. But I do hope we don't get another heal. Just no need for it. I already don't use regenerate and the one that takes all your pips like judgement. Hopefully, we will get an attack over time spell for breaking shields in pvp.

P.S. The secondary school thing is a joke. You need a little from several schools to build the best deck. Plus, no point learning a hi level spell from another school when you could cast two of yours. Whole point of power pips.

Defender
May 21, 2009
Thank you everyone who posted on, " I wish Life had more attack spells." I know that wizards that aren't Theurgists probably didn't agree with me, but a majority of you guys did so thanks :-). I wish that more people posted their Life attack ideas but I understand. I still hope that KI looks at this and adds more attack spells for Life ( Moolinda please reply! ) Also a big thanks to all that has read all of my messages!

Christopher JadeBlade
lvl.50 Theurgist
Savior of the Spiral

Geographer
Jun 09, 2009
christopher62597 wrote:
Thank you everyone who posted on, " I wish Life had more attack spells." I know that wizards that aren't Theurgists probably didn't agree with me, but a majority of you guys did so thanks :-). I wish that more people posted their Life attack ideas but I understand. I still hope that KI looks at this and adds more attack spells for Life ( Moolinda please reply! ) Also a big thanks to all that has read all of my messages!

Christopher JadeBlade
lvl.50 Theurgist
Savior of the Spiral

Let's turn your life gets more attacks phrase to other schools.
With that being said.
Storm should get more heals
Fire should get more shields
Ice should get more DoT
Myth needs to not double trap to compensate shields
Death needs more blades
Balance needs a shield