Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Hatching

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
May 31, 2009
After spending much time on getting my stormzilla leveled up to ancient, Using many treats and playing many games, I bred stormzilla with the myth dog. After spending almost all my gold doing this, I waited and was watching for my new pet to hatch. Hours later when the pet hatched, I found that I had a new Baby stormzilla, It is not different from my ancient stormzilla.
So now I spent all this time, Gold and effort on a pet that is exactly like the one I have. Where is the benefit here?
I went to Bazzar and sold all my pet treats, and got out of the pet business. I can not see spending time and effort on something that is not at all Beneficial.
What is most dissapointing is that evidently the game doesnt care. I read postings from players that have had the same experience as I have had. So this has been an on going problem, Hatching a lesser pet than you have or hatching a pet exactly like the one you have.... Players beware.
When i get new pets they will go to the shop to be sold, I will only hold on to pets I have as school pets. Because of this I am having trouble bringing myself to come online to Wizards and play. When you reach out for something and get nothing it is hard to justify any more effort.