Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Downloading Problem

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 06, 2008
I'm getting frustrated with this problem. When i bring up the wizard101 launcher, i log in. After i choose a character to play and get into the game, a downloading appears in the corner and its Mob-WorldData. It works fine, at first, then all of a sudden it goes back to 0%. I'm not sure why it is doing this. The highest percent it went to was probably in the 50's. But it doesnt get complete. I deleted the Mob-WorldData, and made it worse. (Figuring it would make it work) It done the same thing on a couple of other downloads, but not sure which ones - They got completed after a second 0%. I've gone threw probably eight 0% of the Mob-WorldData. Any idea on how to fix this problem? - I would reinstall, but it takes WAY too long to download.

Adherent
May 20, 2010
When you're downloading a new area, there are a LOT of files to download, and many of them have the same prefix. Since the entire game is over 2 gigabytes, it may take quite a while to download all of the files for a new area.

Survivor
Sep 06, 2008
Ok, thank you. I havent played in months, and wasnt quite sure. Thanks again.

Mastermind
Jun 25, 2009
well sometimes when the mob world data is being downloaded sometimes that mob world data went loading at the speed of light when it was in the 50%'s and another mob world data came up to download