Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Milk Bottles

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 24, 2008
I'm just getting to Big Ben and I find milk bottles on some of the floors. I walk to one and spill it and this cat starts talking and threatening not to do it again. Of course, i do it again a couple floors up and he says I'm in for it . Then, I find the same cat a couple floors up and he fights me with 2 minions. I have only done this instance once, my question is, what is the point of the milk bottles?

Survivor
Jul 05, 2008
Survivor
May 30, 2009
Mastermind
Jun 23, 2009
believe me buddy,

JoO spillz teh milk ur dead boy!!!

its an inside joke lol.

the milk summons spike the crusher. if you wanan fight him, spill the milk. he gives you some sweet loot but if you wanna save like 10 minutes, don't spill it.

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
Otys wrote:
believe me buddy,

its an inside joke lol.

the milk summons spike the crusher. if you wanan fight him, spill the milk. he gives you some sweet loot but if you wanna save like 10 minutes, don't spill it.

And for some reason you also get a badge.... ;)

Mastermind
Jun 23, 2009
MikeStrath wrote:
Otys wrote:
believe me buddy,

its an inside joke lol.

And for some reason you also get a badge.... ;)

the badge is called Crusher crusher, its kinda cool, my fire wizard is wearing it at the moment.

Survivor
Jun 25, 2009
there are like three milk bottles right? i spilled them all while me and my friends were rotflol but no one came there must be more.

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
delroy3 wrote:
there are like three milk bottles right? i spilled them all while me and my friends were rotflol but no one came there must be more.

If someone rushes into the room with Spike before you spill the milk, it doesn't happen.

Defender
Apr 28, 2009
the milk bottles are there for spike the crusher who thinks milk is too good to waste. now i know why he is so tough. all that milk gives him really strong bones......