Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Is that real?

AuthorMessage
Historian
May 28, 2009
On youtube, i saw someone making a Malistaire battle video but inside the battle, another person said when Malistaire summon his wife's spirit: Don't kill Sylvia! What will happen if we kill Sylvia?

Survivor
Feb 10, 2009
There was a time on the test realm (not recently) and a very short time on the live realm when Malistaire would indeed do this. However, those battles were changed back to the way that they are now so he no longer summons the spirit of Sylvia.

Squire
Jul 08, 2009
ELECTRIC333 wrote:
On youtube, i saw someone making a Malistaire battle video but inside the battle, another person said when Malistaire summon his wife's spirit: Don't kill Sylvia! What will happen if we kill Sylvia?
In the old times (when malistare and sylvia fought together and malistare was bugged). Sylvia would come out and support you.

She would use power play, weakness on malistare, blades on you and (occasionaly) heal you.

And if sylvia died (was defeated) all her support effects would die out.

Adherent
May 20, 2010
ELECTRIC333 wrote:

They were saying it, like they can say anything else that isn't filtered.

Sylvia can't be attacked by the players any more than Private Stillson (the guy at the Unicorn Way gate) can be attacked by players, nor can she be interacted with.