Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Wanna Duel me?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 16, 2008
Defender
Sep 15, 2008
anthony9153 wrote:
Hi if you wanna duel me then here's the name Anthony Life Blade

depends tell me this stuff

Health ?
Mana ?
School ?
Level ?

Survivor
May 28, 2008
I'll look for you in the arena. I have two guys. They are:

1)Dakota Waterwraith, and

2)Dakota Summerwraith

If you duel much we've probably already met. I try to add the good duelists to my friend list, but that's about the only people I accept friend requests from. I also don't accept friend requests from people without free chat. I'll duel anyone though, and I have the most fun when the odds are against me. Always happy to meet another worthy foe, so hope to see you around.

Survivor
Dec 20, 2008
I will duel you on any day at 5 o'clock.My character name is Oran Mythweilder and I am a level 8 myth conjurer.I will be on Bartleby and will check back for replies. :D

Mastermind
Oct 17, 2008
I'd love to duel you, but I'd also like to know your health, mana, level, school, and stuff like that. Strange, your name kind of sounds familiar.... but maybe not. Everyone's name sounds familiar to me :D I have three characters. The one I play most is a level 31 ice/death wizard named Sierra Winterbreeze. The others are level 5 myth/balance Sabrina RainbowDreamer and level 7 death Laura Darkglen and I forgot her second.

Survivor
Mar 01, 2009
sure i would like to duel you my name is Ryan dragon flame you can duel me this Saturday i will be at the arena. what level are you i would like to know soon.

or if any one wants to duel me this Saturday i will be in the commons in the lake at ambrose area one. i am looking forward to dueling some one who puts up a good duel and pleasse if you are a level higher than forty then i will probally will not duel you just to let you know i am looking forward to our duel. thanks :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)

Defender
Feb 18, 2009
Windlilly wrote:
I'd love to duel you, but I'd also like to know your health, mana, level, school, and stuff like that. Strange, your name kind of sounds familiar.... but maybe not. Everyone's name sounds familiar to me :D I have three characters. The one I play most is a level 31 ice/death wizard named Sierra Winterbreeze. The others are level 5 myth/balance Sabrina RainbowDreamer and level 7 death Laura Darkglen and I forgot her second.

Good morning Windlilly (aka Sierra Winterbreeze),
I would love to meet you and duel you someday. I am a fan of your story and would love to meet and possibly be friends with the "Ice Seeker" (that is if this is the same Sierra Winterbreeze). I am usually online every evening after 8pm Central Standard Time. If one of these nights works for you, I'd love to meet you in the PVP. Please let me know if this can be done and if so, when your available.

See ya in the Spiral....I hope,

Hunter SilverHeart (yep, another Hunter...lol)

Mastermind
Oct 17, 2008
gnreno3 wrote:
Windlilly wrote:

I would love to meet you and duel you someday. I am a fan of your story and would love to meet and possibly be friends with the "Ice Seeker" (that is if this is the same Sierra Winterbreeze). I am usually online every evening after 8pm Central Standard Time. If one of these nights works for you, I'd love to meet you in the PVP. Please let me know if this can be done and if so, when your available.

Yes, I know way too many Hunters...

I am the same Sierra Winterbreeze, the Ice Seeker of Light. It is too bad that I didn't read this sooner (if it was up sooner) because I could have told you to go on today. I am meeting Sydney Jadehammer (Fire Seeker) today beacuse I just became a Master and being a Journeyman she wants to duel on a team with me.
Funny, I wrote that in January. At that point I only had part 1 up. I am just surprised that I was level 31 back there. Some people can make it to Grandmaster in one day, and I can only make it 9 levels in more than three months. Geez, I really need to level up more. I guess it is because I'm writing half the time too.

Ok, so how about Friday, April 17th, at 8pm Central? If you miss that, then try again on Saturday at the same time.

And Laura DarkGlen is level 12 now, in case you were wondering.

Defender
Feb 18, 2009
Windlilly wrote:
gnreno3 wrote:
Windlilly wrote:

I am the same Sierra Winterbreeze, the Ice Seeker of Light. It is too bad that I didn't read this sooner (if it was up sooner) because I could have told you to go on today. I am meeting Sydney Jadehammer (Fire Seeker) today beacuse I just became a Master and being a Journeyman she wants to duel on a team with me.
Funny, I wrote that in January. At that point I only had part 1 up. I am just surprised that I was level 31 back there. Some people can make it to Grandmaster in one day, and I can only make it 9 levels in more than three months. Geez, I really need to level up more. I guess it is because I'm writing half the time too.

Ok, so how about Friday, April 17th, at 8pm Central? If you miss that, then try again on Saturday at the same time.

Wow, a grandmaster now, No I didn't know that but I will still take the challenge. Just don't laugh when you beat me...lol. I would still like to meet you if nothing else. I am just now a level 34 and only about halfway into Marleybone. Maybe you can help me with a Potbelly with a 4,000 health that I ran into yesterday in the "K" Lab? (sorry I can't remember how to spell it, it's the one off to the right up by Watson). I ran into him by building this plank. I was looking for the Cat (for Cat Strut) and the Book when I had this window pop up and ask to build a plank. I built it, went in and found myself in a battle with a 4,000 Health Potbelly (can't remember his name either, sorry). I almost had him down to 1,000 health when he finally beat me. I was able to beat his minion fairly easily though.

I'd love to meet ya tonight (April 17th) at 8pm. I will be in the Red and Purple with a same color dragon flying next to me.

I look forward to meeting you in the Spiral,

Hunter SilverHeart

P.S. I guess it would help if we added the Realm. I will be in Realm "Bartelby" and Area 4 if it's crowded I will try to be in one of those other areas in Bartlby......hope to see ya soon

Mastermind
Oct 17, 2008
gnreno3 wrote:
Windlilly wrote:
gnreno3 wrote:
Windlilly wrote:

Wow, a grandmaster now, No I didn't know that but I will still take the challenge. Just don't laugh when you beat me...lol. I would still like to meet you if nothing else. I am just now a level 34 and only about halfway into Marleybone. Maybe you can help me with a Potbelly with a 4,000 health that I ran into yesterday in the "K" Lab? (sorry I can't remember how to spell it, it's the one off to the right up by Watson). I ran into him by building this plank. I was looking for the Cat (for Cat Strut) and the Book when I had this window pop up and ask to build a plank. I built it, went in and found myself in a battle with a 4,000 Health Potbelly (can't remember his name either, sorry). I almost had him down to 1,000 health when he finally beat me. I was able to beat his minion fairly easily though.

I'd love to meet ya tonight (April 17th) at 8pm. I will be in the Red and Purple with a same color dragon flying next to me.

Hunter SilverHeart

Sure, I'll try to be there. You are talking about Smogger in Katzenstein's Lab. Sure, I'll help you. And I'm only a Master, not Grandmaster.

Um... only one thing. What realm and area? If you get this in time, I will be on Pixie area 1. We can meet by the guys in the PvP Arena.

Defender
Feb 18, 2009
Windlilly wrote:
gnreno3 wrote:
Windlilly wrote:
gnreno3 wrote:
Windlilly wrote:

Hunter SilverHeart

Sure, I'll try to be there. You are talking about Smogger in Katzenstein's Lab. Sure, I'll help you. And I'm only a Master, not Grandmaster.

Um... only one thing. What realm and area? If you get this in time, I will be on Pixie area 1. We can meet by the guys in the PvP Arena.

Lol, nope I didn't get this in time, I'm still interested in meeting the Famous Sierra Winterbreeze though. Maybe tell me where, when, and how to meet you this coming Wed or Thurs if possible? It'll have to be around 7 or 8 pm CST. I hope that is not a problem? I understand the Realm change thing so you can tell me again which Realm you may be in and I'll try to get on there. I noticed that the night I was looking for you that both Pixie and Bartlby was full...lol. Just my luck.

I hope to see ya in the Spiral.....some year....lol

Hunter SilverHeart

Survivor
Apr 22, 2009
I will duel you if you tell me what your lvl is. then we can figure out a time and place