Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Changing or Switching Worlds: How is it Done?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 05, 2010
I have not been able to figure out how to change worlds. There is very little left for me to do in Wizard City. I am a subscriber so I should be able to get all the other worlds at some point and I figure that I should be to get to at least one by now. How is it done? :(

Once you have completed all your required assignments in Wizard City, Merle Ambrose will ask you to investigate Krokotopia.

Once you have been given that quest, you can access the Spiral door by entering Bartleby the World Tree.

After you’ve completed Krokotopia, you can move on to Marleybone, then MooShu, then Dragonspyre. You can visit Grizzleheim at level 5, but cannot return until level 20.

If you want the prize, you have to build the ladder rung by rung. There are no shortcuts.
Survivor
Jun 05, 2010
Thank you very much. I was very surprised at the number of folks that I asked in game about this and they did not even give the courtesy of any kind of reply.

And this also clears up for me how others could enter the tree and I could not. LOL. Thanks again for your help! :D

Kevin

Hero
May 02, 2009
ProspectorZeke wrote:
Once you have completed all your required assignments in Wizard City, Merle Ambrose will ask you to investigate Krokotopia.

Once you have been given that quest, you can access the Spiral door by entering Bartleby the World Tree.

After you’ve completed Krokotopia, you can move on to Marleybone, then MooShu, then Dragonspyre. You can visit Grizzleheim at level 5, but cannot return until level 20.

Zeke is correct. All you have to do is complete the storyline quests for each world, then you can get the spiral key to the next world.

GH is a parrallel world, meaning you can play through it at different levels. Baldur can take you to the commons of GH, called northguard, and you can see what the vendors have to offer there (sorry, no wand, athame, ring, or furniture shopkeeper). Just remember to mark if you want to go back there.

Hope I helped.

Survivor
Jun 05, 2010
Thank you Flash between you and Zeke I know all that I need to know on how to move about in the game now. Now it is just a matter of me leveling up until more places unlock.

So, thanks to you both again.

Take care.

Kevin P. Nelson (Abnelly - Flint AshWaker, Hunter Swiftsong, and others)