Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Low Level Non-chatters in Plaza of Conquest

AuthorMessage
Defender
Dec 31, 2010
i dont think there should be a level cap because i get into worlds very fast at low levels. I got into ds at lvl. 38 and i got into mooshu at level 27. right know i'm in the necropolis and literally just leveled up to 42. People usually start ds at level 42 to 45. I also think they should be able to teleport because when people go to dungeons they can ask for help from their lower level friends like me. I've been to cl a bunch of times since i was in mooshu. I've been asked to help my high level friends in wt and cl. But i see how its annoying when they use your traps. KI should make up a way to restrict wizards that aren't in the world yet from fighting bosses if their friend isn't in that battle. That way wizards can ask for help from low levels without them being able to affect other players battles.

Keira Dreamleaf lvl. 42 diviner

Survivor
May 23, 2009
Junebug838 wrote:
Hello, I've been farming there for the last few days, and there has been a massive increase in low level non-chatting players that ruin everybody's trap sets. Can you put some kind of minimum level cap to make sure this doesn't happen, or increase the threat on bosses? Low level players that can't communicate ruin the entire fight for us serious high level wizards.

Something that would be nice, is to have to first player in the fight (Sun) have the option to boot a player from the fight.

That would be kinda nice. I made friends with a level 28 Necromancer fighting the rank 8 Minotaur boss (He was fighting it, not me). I was like, "What is a level 28 doing in dragonspyre?". He never awnsers me when I ask for help. So mabye level 40 should be the level you can port/ go to Dragonsprye.

Survivor
May 23, 2009
jklpil wrote:
Well i have been fighting bosses in Dragonspyre and Low-Level-Non Chatters
ruin the whole battle :x its horrible!!! why cant we get revenge :x
this is bad!!! The revenge part is just for more details :-( :-( :-( :-( :-( :-( :-( :-(
There is a way to get revenge. Make the noob your friend and then practice PvP them. Then own them with your strongest spell plus some blades and traps. Then ignore them so they dont bother you.

- Justin SandFlame level 45 Thaumaturge.
I am open for friend requests from level 30+ wizards

Delver
Feb 18, 2010
MAGFIRE wrote:
Drifter69 wrote:
noyeh wrote:
35437 wrote:
Igloogirl3 wrote:
I totally agree on this! One time I was fighting the Myth boss, forgot its name, and guess what was there? A level 13 PLAYER!!!!
And this level 16 player on Gurtok Demon did nothing but TROLLS AND CYCLOPSES! I think there should be a certain level when players cant port to Dragonspyre!

But until then, maybe switch the port off!

-brianna wildblood, lvl 45 pyromancer

I so agree! i spend like a half an hour trapping just to be taken away by a stinking wand spell! and its not just the grand chasam its every where! i see lvl 10s asking for someone totake them to malistare and i try and help them but they dont listen to me when i say you need three ppl or it harder than it looks! :x

This is why they need to include the "join fight feature". this way a button comes up and you can click yes or no to them joining your fight. If you click no and they are in a dungeon or in a bosses den they get "kicked out" or if it is just a general fight then they just can't join in. I think this would be a good feature and think the players should push for this. I am a soloist, I prefer to fight alone so I know how you feel about someone "ruining a fight" for you.

It will never work, coming from a Soloist as well. There needs to be another way. If players had a choice to let someone join there fight or not, then what you get is a player hogging all the boss fights up for them and there friends especially if they are farming any particular boss for a drop.

Speaking of friends a little off topic. If something needs to get changed this should be one of them. ASAP

I am EXTREMLY SICK of people spamming your friendship while you are shopping at the Bazzar, or Browsing one of the Libraries. If one is shopping, or Browsing, a message should pop up for the spammer saying: "Player is to Busy right now."

Because if you are in the middle of buying or selling and a friendship message comes up it goes in front of the window that says buy this item, sell this item, yes or no. So if you are buying, and selling like crazy, that friendship window pops up you accidently click yes for friendship, when you really wanted to click yes to buy or sell.

Random Friendship requests are annoying at most all ready, and when they spam it while you are shopping or browsing? Well, That really should be the last straw.

Sure we can turn this feature off, but if we meet someone the proper way, not the random way, (which is the wrong way in the first place) and you help each other out of course you wouldn't mind being this persons friend you are gonna want them to ask for friendship or visa versa.

Just letting you know, i tihnk they should make a feature where lower lvls cant be your friend or you can pick how much lower lvl they can be. Like for example, i am lvl 60, i can tell the feature that anyone 10 levels lower than me can be my friend, anyone less can not. Or you can just altogether say that no one lower lvl than you can be your friend. Same thing with a higer lvl. Now there should be another feature that is the same as this one, but instead of friend requests, it should be porting. so you can pick if lower lvl can port to you or not. Or certain amount lower than you or not. So these two should be cool features in the game.

Pretty smart idea actually. Handy too!

Defender
Oct 24, 2009
What? Does it matter? Just leave them be. If they die they'll know that they aren't ready for an area like this.. I was taken here when I was lvl 12 and with my brother, lol got killed in a single meteor strike from the dragons in the Drake Hatchery. Well now I'm done with DS. Forgive them.

Explorer
Jun 17, 2009
there should be a max level of 35-40 to get in to dragonspyre and not 10-34
please fix this with the non chatters in the plaza because they use all of your traps and it just makes you mad and what i do is that if someone is trying to friend me, i friend them and if they keep on taling to or asking for help i ask them to stop and if it doesnt i defriend them please fix this ki and only let wizards that are in ds, cl, or wt help a wizard out if you need it

Survivor
Dec 18, 2010
I take what you say very rude. I'm not a open chat person. Not everyone is allowed to use text chat or they don't have their parents permission... Though you may not have meant it to be rude I do not think it was nessasary.

You can understand what the people are saying you can just as easily talk to them without using text chat...

KI plz do not do anything to the non text chat users in Dragonsprye. It would be very unfair.

I have done perfectly well without text chat. Thank you very much...

Iridian RoseHeart
Level 36 Magus Thamuturge :-P

Champion
Jun 16, 2009
Great idea! How about the lvl caps to get into DS is 40-60? Sound good? LOL

Mastermind
Jun 10, 2011
Diamondjake wrote:
this goes on a lot in cl as well and i agree it is annoying but the only thing that can happen now is turn ports off maybe? here is a list of levels that you should be allowed to PORT into the worlds ( for some lower levels might get into these worlds and not access it until a level and thats not fair cause they gained it ) Krokotopia: Level 15 Marleybone: 25 Mooshu: 30 Dragonspyre: 40 if you want to change anything go ahead these are my opinions and some others have opinions too so speak up plz

I think the Krokotopia limit should be at least level 10 because i have a level 12 necromancer who has moved on to Krokotopia already! (With the exception of not doing ALL of the Wizard City quests) :D

Mastermind
Jun 10, 2011
I think we could boot players from a battle ONLY! if they are a lower level then the world caps i made up:
Krokotopia: at least 10
Marleybone: At least 20
Mooshu: At least level 30
Dragonspyre: 35 or 40. (you decide!)
Celestia: at least 45 or 50. (You decide!)
PS. (a little off topic) What is a "sheep" pet? And where could i get/earn one?
:P

Survivor
Oct 30, 2010
Junebug838 wrote:
Hello, I've been farming there for the last few days, and there has been a massive increase in low level non-chatting players that ruin everybody's trap sets. Can you put some kind of minimum level cap to make sure this doesn't happen, or increase the threat on bosses? Low level players that can't communicate ruin the entire fight for us serious high level wizards.

Something that would be nice, is to have to first player in the fight (Sun) have the option to boot a player from the fight.

As others have said they should make realms for different levels. Let's say for the realm of Ambrose they should change Area 0.1 and other areas to leveled areas.
Like this:

Area 0.1 All levels
Area 0.2 10+ only
Area 0.3 20+ only
Area 0.4 30+ only
Area 0.5 40+ only
Area 0.6 50+ only
Area 0.7 60+ only

Who agrees?

Justin Ghostflame Level 55 Necromancer