Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Favorite Spells

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 18, 2009
my FAVE spell is no thought STORM SHARK!!!!! rarrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!

NSM 27 balance wiz.

Survivor
Dec 09, 2008
I am very found of both vampire and wraith, they are extremely useful little-life stealers. :)

Survivor
May 26, 2009
My favorite spell is Rebirth. It heals everybody by over 600 health and it gives everyone spirit armor. I don't have it though, life wizards get it at level 48.

Tristan Sparkleblade
Adept Theurgest
Level 28

Survivor
May 27, 2009
Defender
Mar 01, 2009
two words

FIRE DRAGON

cause it does damage to all enemies is a damage over time spell it looks cool and cause it does lots of damage when ya have blades traps and wyldfire on

Survivor
Jul 03, 2009
werty453 wrote:
PIRATE!!!!!

it hits 620-670
with death blade and death trap it hit 990
:D

i had a skelatal pirate do almost 1000 damage with curse, death trap, death blade but its a hefty amount of pips my favorite would be sandstorm with balance blade i don't have it though

Survivor
Jul 03, 2009
sacrifice, awsome death healing spell combined with death shield and resists it heals 700 to target. it takes 250 away from you but if you die and had healed yourself you still get 700 w00t! :D :P :P :P :P :P :P :P

Delver
Feb 15, 2009
driftblim275 wrote:
apprenticepeter wrote:
My favorite spells are:

Dragon Blade: a little boost can go miles.

Heckhound: very good aura spell. It looks spectacular too, ever sense a certain patch.

Some Questions

What Does Heckhound And Dragonblade Do

like 25% for blade and 120 damage for heckhound

Delver
Feb 15, 2009
sike846 wrote:
werty453 wrote:
PIRATE!!!!!

it hits 620-670
with death blade and death trap it hit 990
:D

i had a skelatal pirate do almost 1000 damage with curse, death trap, death blade but its a hefty amount of pips my favorite would be sandstorm with balance blade i don't have it though

try using equipment that can make damage then go to your wizard sheet and the red line is damage and when you cast skeletal pirate with deathblade,curse, and death trap, it will make 1000 damage for good i made like 2000 damage on some lost soul in a private realm with curses,deathblades,damage increaser,death traps,hexs.

wow!

Survivor
Apr 25, 2009
i like kraken and skeletal piraret. they are cool because, i can do A LOT of damage (gea, 4 pips? for 520-580 damage? wow! :? it rocks!) with kracken. scelatal piraret is like because 1. the atack looks SOOOOOOOOO cool. and 430-510 dmg oh ya!!!!!!!

Explorer
Jun 04, 2009
evil snowman!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! my fav!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol on me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

your friend,
EMMA MOONHUNTER
Lvl 17 ice goddess

Survivor
Dec 15, 2008
Insecto wrote:
My favorite spell is... Ice Armor because for every pip, it absorbs 125 damage per pip. That's pretty cool! That would work well with a good combonation of Spirit Armor and Tower Sheild! Too bad spirit and ice armor can't absorb heath drains...

good point BUT i say 50% of the time
it is not good spall . you see in a battll
it thacks more time to get pips then to
win

Explorer
Jun 04, 2009
theateam wrote:
evil snowman!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! my fav!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol on me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

your friend,
EMMA MOONHUNTER
Lvl 17 ice goddess

yep i'm that insane crazy and well WEIRD!!!!!!!!!!!!
i also like sorepin BUT EVIL SNOWMAN IS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
your friend,
EMMA MOONHUNTER
Lvl 17 ice goddess 8)

Survivor
Jul 16, 2008
My most favorite spell is mostly Frost giant, Colossus, Feint, and etc i have more but i cant want to tell yet lol

Survivor
Mar 20, 2009
Here are my top 10 favorite spells:

10: Triton
9: Scarecrow
8: Wildbolt
7: Orthrus
6: Immolate
5: Fire Dragon
4: Feint
3: Wraith
2: Satyr
1: Helephant
(list starts with tenth favorite, and ends with ultimate favorite)

Btw, I have a death wizard and a fire wizard, so thats why most of the ones on my list are those 2 schools.

Survivor
Mar 20, 2009
Explorer
May 12, 2009
Mine would be heck hound. Add fireblades, dragon blades,AS MANY PIPS AS POSSIBLE, You've got yourself like 1,235 damage EACH TURN! One of the best fire spells possible.

Explorer
May 12, 2009
I like Storm Shark,a lot of damage for a 3 pip add elemental trap 3 time elmental blade 3 time dmg!

Christo FireHeart

Adept lv. 21

Wizard city Protector

Fire Wizard

O, And i'm about 1000 exp from getting METEOR STRIKE!!!!!!!!!
Awesome move, that is with FireBlades and Fire Traps

Survivor
Dec 14, 2008
apprenticepeter wrote:
My favorite spells are:

Ghoul: one of the best spells out there. It only needs 2 pips, and you are healed 80 points.

Dragon Blade: a little boost can go miles.

Heckhound: very good aura spell. It looks spectacular too, ever sense a certain patch.

Sunbird: it does amazing damage for a 3 pip spell.

those are weak spells except dragon blade and heckhoud here are my favorites

Scarecrow: 400 to everyone and 200 heal for you per character 7 pips

Rebirth:Heal 650 to everyone on your team + armor to everybody on your team 7 pips

Beguile: recruits a person to join your team for one roud (my friend calls it Friend spell) 3 pips

Frost Giant and Storm Lord: attacks with good and high damage and plus stun both 7 pips

fire dragon: attacks about 436 then gives an arua mine that deals around 350 over three rounds to everybody on enemies side.7 pips

Power Nova: Does not very good damage to all enemies but adds weakness to all enemies.

Wild bolt:Extremely amazing damage for 2 pips but terrible accuracy
Damage:1000
accuracy:10%

Satyr: Awesome heal spell for 4 pips

Dryad: My brother calls it the healing heckhound but give all health immedietly

Tower Shield: Sheilds to just about everything

Weakness:It could lower spells power by a lot

Ice armor: Best Armor X pips

Reshuffle: Reshuffles your deck 4 pips

And last but not least

Animate:The Best minion spell EVER.

Well i hope this tells you that these are Xtremely good spells.

~Chris Emeraldfinder, Grandmaster Wizard~

Explorer
Jun 04, 2009
laverimaggio wrote:
This goes a lil off topic, but the gobbler spell reminds me of my cousin. :|

omg! almost the same! the gobbler spell reminds me of my cat!!!!!!LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
your friend,
EMMA MOONHUNTER
Lvl 17 ice goddess 8)

Defender
Apr 28, 2009
greetings earthlings, my favorite spell is judgement. it looks uber cool and if you save up enough pips, along with some power ones, you'd have krokopatra on her knees in a single hit. :P

Survivor
Mar 20, 2009
peachtheferret wrote:
greetings earthlings, my favorite spell is judgement. it looks uber cool and if you save up enough pips, along with some power ones, you'd have krokopatra on her knees in a single hit. :P

lol, whenever i see that spell i cant resist saying hello back

Explorer
Feb 01, 2009
1:phoenix because it is my first name (believe it or not!)
2:dragon it just looks awesome and the attack is good too
3:sunbird because it is alot like phoenix
4:helephant nothing like a big elephant slashing you with a giant sword!
5:mutated lava shark because it looks sooooo cool!
paul fireward,master pyromancer
p.s.FIRE ROX!!!

Defender
Mar 09, 2009
So far my favorite spell is the Kraken. I just wish the fizzle chance was lower.

Survivor
Dec 13, 2008
my favorite spells are: vampire it kills every time and if im in trouble over 100 life points!!! wraith with a little help from shields wraith can kick butt and double the healing points!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! those are the moves i mostly use

(by the way im level 50 :P)