Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Side Quests?

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jun 30, 2009
I am a level 46 diviner who just entered the Drake hatchery, and i was thinking somethinng...

I am very worried i wont become a grandmaster by the time i reach Malistaire. shouldn't i be? I have been doing every single side quest i find in each area, and so far, there only seems to be one in each area. Like in the tower archives, i didn't see one other side quest besides the one katalin nightseeker gave (did i spell that right?). anyway i would like to know if i am missing something, or if i am on the right track to become a grandmaster before i reach malistaire.

Survivor
Dec 28, 2009
I'm a Grandmaster life and I can tell you that you should side quests. If you do side quests all the way, then you will become a Grandmaster by the end of the quests in Crucible. I became a Grandmaster in Crucible and I did all the side quests up to there. If you need help look up Grandmaster Help and post it on my message. I hope this information helps.

Defender
Jun 30, 2009
That's the thing, i did EVERY SINGLE SIDE QUEST there is. i am now level 47 in the crucible, what did i do wrong? i did everything i could

Geographer
Jul 04, 2009
Why are you freaking out? That is close to the average level one would be at in that area (if also doing side quests). Chances are you will hit 48 right before, or after you enter the Labyrinth.

Defender
Jun 30, 2009
lol sorry. i am almost level 49 in the crystal grove, which should be good. lol that gives me hope. anyway i would imagine the average level would be lower being that not everybody does every side quest? and by the way, my friend did grizzleheim early, and is a level ahead of me, and we do the same side quests, maybe thats why i'm freaking out :?