Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

WHY??

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 14, 2010
Dear Wizard 101,
I am a level 31 and i cant go to Marleybone, Mooshu or Dragonspyre or even the place with the teleporter to the storm place in Krokotopia. Please tell me how to go to those things. I am SO confused and sad. :(

P.S. what i meant by telling me was what task before you go there?

from,
Jack Fireblade

Survivor
Jan 03, 2009
You need to first go through and do all the quests in kroksphinx. You can also just do the main storyline (a lot of different quest in a row). Hope this helps!

Explorer
Mar 11, 2010
You have to complete the main storyline quests to advance in the game. Think of it as chapters in a book, and you're the hero of the story.

You need to follow the Malistair quests to get those Spiral Keys. Speak to anyone with a ? over their heads, and that should get you there. The ! over their heads are side quests.

Good luck.

Adherent
May 20, 2010
Check your quest list. There should be a quest that you haven't finished. You can use the Quest helper arrows (if they aren't already turned on) by pressing "T" on your keyboard.

If you see the quest, but you're still not sure what is wanted, you can check the history of the quest by clicking the question mark.

Explorer
Dec 19, 2008
Did you subscripe. if not that may be the problem.

jasonfairyblossm lvl 50 pyro
" i hate my name "

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
TwinkleJinx wrote:

You need to follow the Malistair quests to get those Spiral Keys. Speak to anyone with a ? over their heads, and that should get you there. The ! over their heads are side quests.

Good luck.

The "!" (exclamation mark) is not always a side quest. You should go to each exclamation mark when you see them.

The "?" (question mark - turned yellow) means that you completed a quest for that person and you should stop and talk to them. (If the question mark is still gray, it means you didn't finish that quest yet.)

Survivor
Apr 19, 2009
jjkl wrote:
Did you subscripe. if not that may be the problem.

jasonfairyblossm lvl 50 pyro
" i hate my name "

well it depends on your type too. some types go to places faster than others
your type might be the slower kind and thats ok just keep doing quests and have fun dont worry you will advance sooner or later and if you dont by thirty five then you should report a problem

rachel emerald petal level 39

Survivor
Jan 14, 2010
Dear people who helped,
I am now lvl 42 and in dragonspyre. Thank you for all the help.

From,
Jack Fireblade, lvl 42 master sorcerer.