Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Question about dorms or house

AuthorMessage
Delver
Jun 09, 2010
How does the banks work in the house? And most importantly how do you use the shared bank? I tried using it to share some stuff with friends and they could not see what I put in it. Does it have restrictions to what you can put in it?

The only thing that can be traded between players on different accounts are Treasure Cards. Items cannot be traded and this is not a feature that will come to Wizard101.

The Shared Banks is there to allow you to trade items between characters on the same account login. If your Death Wizard receives a great hat for an Ice Wizard, you can place it in your Shared Bank and log in as your Ice Wizard to access the new hat.

If you want the prize, you have to build the ladder rung by rung. There are no shortcuts.
Delver
May 29, 2009
I use my shared bank for items that I get when I am farming from a certain boss. Sometimes I might get multiple wands or decks and will share them with my other wizards. Other times I will get school "only" stuff that my current wizard can't use. These items go in the shared bank.

The only items that you can't put in the shared bank that you WOULD like to are NO TRADE items. It you try to you will see the shared bank option get grayed out.

Delver
Jun 09, 2010
ProspectorZeke wrote:
The only thing that can be traded between players on different accounts are Treasure Cards. Items cannot be traded and this is not a feature that will come to Wizard101.

The Shared Banks is there to allow you to trade items between characters on the same account login. If your Death Wizard receives a great hat for an Ice Wizard, you can place it in your Shared Bank and log in as your Ice Wizard to access the new hat.

Wow nice. I was confused what it was for. That is definitely a bonus. So I can also save items I use for other characters instead of discarding them as well.

Delver
Jun 09, 2010
ProspectorZeke wrote:

I can also understand the not trading of items feature. That can keep people from pesturing you for items. Good idea.