Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Mooshu crafting Black Lotus

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Jun 07, 2010
First off the Black lotus is one pain in the kester to get, for the NPC in Mooshu you talk to, to continue your crafting from Marleybone.

Well she wants 2 Seraph rings, one reagent required is Black Lotus, which there should be more of in all Mooshu, especialy we need a total of 20 of these to use, and the spawn rate of Black Lotus is just as bad as the Scrap Iron, if not worst from Marleybone, and there is like one Black Lotus per area, there should be like 5 places where black Lotus spawns per area instead of one.

What table do I need to make these rings and where can I purchase one? I figured I may need a Jeweler Table, But I checked the Krotopian dealer who sells the card table, the Shopping District, Marleybone, as well as the Mooshu dealers, and even the crown shop. I do not recall if there is a Furniture dealer in Grizzleheim or not.

No jeweler Table. I just saw the Card Table, the Furniture table for house, and the item table which, to me, judgeing by the picture just makes clothing up for sale by all these furniture dealers. Before I shell out the gold for any table I would like to know what it made first. Are any these one of tables that we need to make these 2 rings? My basic station does not work aswell as my card table doesn't, and I have all reagents for both rings.

These Tables realy need a display on them when we mouse over to tell us what these particular tables make.

Instead of coming in here, making a thread, and waiting a whole 24 hours until we get a responce, or worst yet if our thread gets deleted by adminstrators from some dumb reason and we get no responce what so ever, so we are left hanging and no where to turn too. No one in the community would had ever known if this thread ever exsited if it got deleted first.

Tis why these tables should have a Display in game prior to a mouse over so we know what the tables can be used for before we buy them.

Mastermind
Jun 07, 2010
Drifter69 wrote:
First off the Black lotus is one pain in the kester to get, for the NPC in Mooshu you talk to, to continue your crafting from Marleybone.

Well she wants 2 Seraph rings, one reagent required is Black Lotus, which there should be more of in all Mooshu, especialy we need a total of 20 of these to use, and the spawn rate of Black Lotus is just as bad as the Scrap Iron, if not worst from Marleybone, and there is like one Black Lotus per area, there should be like 5 places where black Lotus spawns per area instead of one.

What table do I need to make these rings and where can I purchase one? I figured I may need a Jeweler Table, But I checked the Krotopian dealer who sells the card table, the Shopping District, Marleybone, as well as the Mooshu dealers, and even the crown shop. I do not recall if there is a Furniture dealer in Grizzleheim or not.

No jeweler Table. I just saw the Card Table, the Furniture table for house, and the item table which, to me, judgeing by the picture just makes clothing up for sale by all these furniture dealers. Before I shell out the gold for any table I would like to know what it made first. Are any these one of tables that we need to make these 2 rings? My basic station does not work aswell as my card table doesn't, and I have all reagents for both rings.

These Tables realy need a display on them when we mouse over to tell us what these particular tables make.

Instead of coming in here, making a thread, and waiting a whole 24 hours until we get a responce, or worst yet if our thread gets deleted by adminstrators from some dumb reason and we get no responce what so ever, so we are left hanging and no where to turn too. No one in the community would had ever known if this thread ever exsited if it got deleted first.

Tis why these tables should have a Display in game prior to a mouse over so we know what the tables can be used for before we buy them.

Yep will re quote my self
the Girlfriend figured this one out, if you mouse over the time piece of what you want to craft a display will tell you what table you need. it was the equipment table for those rings.

But my disspute still stands on the Black Lotus. we need more areas of spawn and faster respawns.

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
Just wait till you have to collect black pearls for the DS quests....

As for tables...use your wand to move over the table symbol on the recipe itself and it will tell you the type of table. I believe for your current quest you need the equipment crafting table.

Hero
Aug 23, 2009
Okay few things to respond to your rambling post. First annoying as it is, black lotus spawn rate is fine, remember you can switch realms and buy from bazaar and craft them now-as I finished crafting before you could craft reagents and mostly searched and occasionally bought reagents at bazaar. The point of the rarity of reagents is apart of the quest, frustrating as it may be. Second if you scroll your mouse over a recipe, I believe the gearish picture in lower left side, it tells you exactly which table you need to craft that recipe, basic, card, equipment, furniture, or DS. The jewelers crafting table is currently useless and essentially for show at moment. The crafting quests aren't just a test of being able to make the item but also for you to learn where and how to obtain reagents. Hope this helps.

Geographer
Jun 09, 2009
Krailzec wrote:
Okay few things to respond to your rambling post. First annoying as it is, black lotus spawn rate is fine, remember you can switch realms and buy from bazaar and craft them now-as I finished crafting before you could craft reagents and mostly searched and occasionally bought reagents at bazaar. The point of the rarity of reagents is apart of the quest, frustrating as it may be. Second if you scroll your mouse over a recipe, I believe the gearish picture in lower left side, it tells you exactly which table you need to craft that recipe, basic, card, equipment, furniture, or DS. The jewelers crafting table is currently useless and essentially for show at moment. The crafting quests aren't just a test of being able to make the item but also for you to learn where and how to obtain reagents. Hope this helps.

The spawn rate is at least 20 minutes, even running around does not make them re spawn even if realm switching, people are trying to get as many black lotus/black pearl for new GH house. We know where the reagents spawn, they just don't spawn when you need them.