Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Chain Stunning Banned. A Good Idea?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 03, 2009
To be completely honest, I don't chain stun. But i think its a great idea. Chain stunning is for people who used there training points wrong. Or are just not good at pvp. Whatever the reason, people are chain stunning. So people started complaining. Saying things like "It's unfair!" or "KI fix this!". And you know what? Those complainers, the ones that complain about chain stunning, which is basically just being smart with your cards, got what they want. They got it. They got KI's attention by complaining. And now KI is working to fix this "problem". I have seen worse! Now, for a temporary solution, they are making 4 shields come up instead of one. I remember when no shield came up at all! Think of it from a chain stunners view. You can't one vs one, two vs two, or three vs three without losing. This is your only hope. I have seen this on one post about the banning of the enchanted treasure card. It says that people aren't cheating, they are just smart. And i agree. Now, i hope KI will take what i have said and thunk about it.

Best regards,
Hunter Thunderdust, Level 39 Fire

Survivor
Apr 13, 2009
njboy9 wrote:
To be completely honest, I don't chain stun. But i think its a great idea. Chain stunning is for people who used there training points wrong. Or are just not good at pvp. Whatever the reason, people are chain stunning. So people started complaining. Saying things like "It's unfair!" or "KI fix this!". And you know what? Those complainers, the ones that complain about chain stunning, which is basically just being smart with your cards, got what they want. They got it. They got KI's attention by complaining. And now KI is working to fix this "problem". I have seen worse! Now, for a temporary solution, they are making 4 shields come up instead of one. I remember when no shield came up at all! Think of it from a chain stunners view. You can't one vs one, two vs two, or three vs three without losing. This is your only hope. I have seen this on one post about the banning of the enchanted treasure card. It says that people aren't cheating, they are just smart. And i agree. Now, i hope KI will take what i have said and thunk about it.

Best regards,
Hunter Thunderdust, Level 39 Fire

well i hate it when ppl do that! i am death and since i heal when i attack i am the last person standing unless there is another death ( some how i still am last!) ugh its so fustrating! well not until i get the hang of dispells and beguile

Survivor
Aug 21, 2009
well i have had people in RANKED pvp in 4v4 chain stun and it got really annoying because we just stood there while they attacked us and they kept doing it over and over and over again until we all died. So i dont agree with you because you would not like it either if it happened to you

Survivor
Mar 11, 2010
I dissagree, your oppenent needs to have a chance at least, I mean chain stunning is for less intelligent, no offence to chain stunners. It is going to be banned, I have read it from KI. So sorry to all you chain stunners. :P

Explorer
May 22, 2009
Its aobut time someone else realized that chain stunners are just smart with the cards they have! Listen, I keep saying this, stuns can fizzle, and so can their attacks. I think 4 shields is the last resort. No more. Ya its still possible to chain stun, but its realistic now.

Hero
May 19, 2009
Chain stunning is just about dead, so you so called "smart" people who do it need to think of another way to win.

Defender
Jan 08, 2010
seriously stunning should be banned from pvp because it is cheating. if you stun an entire side of opponents and then use like a tempest full power or earthquake storm lord then that is cheating. its just an easy way for the opponent to beat the others and rank up.