Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

i cant beat the 1# boss in briskbreeze tower

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 25, 2009
when i get up to the first boss in BriskBreeze tower he always kills me I saw a video on youtube and a storm wizard got a whole bunch of power ups and used triton to kill him is that the only way? Whenever i try too beat him his henchman uses a 5 million meteor strike. Is there an other way to beat him? If somebody else has knows how to beat BriskBreeze tower meet me in front of BriskBreeze tower on the the realm falmea or sunbird at any time my name is Steven Swiftstone [grandmaster sorcerer] or post how to beat him and i'll use my henchman to beat him.

Adherent
May 20, 2010
That seems to be the key. The only real way to deal with the Exploding Ember is to destroy him (solo shot or the group all attacking at once) in one turn. Otherwise, another will spawn. So your strategy of saving up pips and one-shotting the henchman was correct. Of course, you have to use Quench before the Ember reaches 4 pips.

Survivor
Dec 06, 2008
bubbs22 wrote:
when i get up to the first boss in BriskBreeze tower he always kills me I saw a video on youtube and a storm wizard got a whole bunch of power ups and used triton to kill him is that the only way? Whenever i try too beat him his henchman uses a 5 million meteor strike. Is there other to beat him? If somebody else has knows how to beat BriskBreeze tower meet me in front of BriskBreeze tower on the the realm falmea or sunbird at any time my name is Steven Swiftstone [grandmaster sorcerer] or post how to beat him and i'll use my henman to beat it.

I happened to beat him with a fire dragon full power-up ( as in +35+35+25+70) and it killed him and his partner right away

Squire
Jul 08, 2009
Honestly buddy, the dude told you he will cheat. Can't stand the heat? Stay out of the kitchen (did I spell that right?).

Hero
May 19, 2009
Central has a lot of good step by step guides on how to beat it

Mastermind
Jan 25, 2010
BriskBreeze tower is also known as "Tower Of Cheats"
Loads of people dont like it, but dont report it to KI because its MEANT to be hard.