Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Another Big Ben bug not mentioned

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 19, 2008
Hello all, I started working on Big Ben after Sept. 17 hotfix, and that is working. However, i'm having a different issue.

I'll get to a fight with 3 mobs at once and die. I'll be able to enter again, and find that only one ones I hadn't killed are up so I enter fight again and kill those, yet after everything is dead, the door to next floor will not open.

First time this happened I was on floor with silver chests and had no solution but to let instance reset and being working up again. Next time, i'm about a floor away from where you solve the floor-symbols puzzle. Same result.

Anything that can be done?

Delver
Feb 15, 2009
I think there was some bugs lagging the elevators so you would have to come back later after you completed the quests in marleybone and start over again to make sure you can get up the elevator again :) :-) :D

Survivor
Feb 23, 2009
Geographer
Feb 14, 2009
um this isnt a bug -_- it was CLEARLY stated that after everyone leaves you have about 30 minutes to get back and continue, if you log out it may restart the whole area so dont use the quit esc trick

alex seasword
grandmaster ice, master balance, magus life