Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Please Help a noob

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 25, 2010
I made 3 seperate acocunts. one for my daughter, one for my son, and one for myself. Before i knew anything about the Family accounts and such. When i log in on my computer and my son or daughter logs in on thier computer, we cannot see each other. We have tried many times meeting in the same place, etc. I have bought time cards for all accounts and activated the accounts as well. I have looked into parental controls and there is nothing in there (that i see) that would fix it. Why can't i play with my kids? lol Also is there anyway to combine these accounts into a family account?

Wizard101 has several Realms for our players to enjoy. All the Realms are identical so if you're in the Greyrose Realm and your friend is in the Wu Realm, you can be standing in exactly the same place and not see each other.

There are two ways to find your family and friends.
1. Agree on a Realm to meet in before you log in.
You can switch between Realms easily when you're not in a duel. Simply press Esc and select the very last tab on the top - and you will see a list of Realms to choose from.

CTRL - M is the shortcut key to bring up this section of your journal.

2. Players you know in Real Live can exchange a True Friend Code - this will allow you to teleport directly to each others location. To learn about True Friend codes, please visit this page: https://www.wizard101.com/game/truefriendcode

As for linking the accounts into a family of accounts (which drops the monthly subscription rate considerably), that can easily be done!

To combine your accounts into a Family/group of accounts first login to www.Wizard101.com and go to My Accounts.

Under the Accounts section press the "Add Accounts" button.

The Family Account Management Page should pop up. From here you will need to select which you would like to be the Family Master. If you would like to make the account you are logged into be the family master select this option and hit "Save and Add Family Member". Once a Family Master is selected it cannot be changed, so chose your option carefully.

Once the Family Master is assigned you can add sub accounts. To add a completely new account, select "Create New Account" and make a username and password. Don't forget to press "Save and Add Another".

Another option you have is to add an Existing Account as a sub account. To do this select this option and then put in the username and password of the account you would like to add. Press "Save and Add Another".

Once you have all the accounts added to your Family of Accounts, press the green "Finished" button.

*IMPORTANT NOTE* When you create a Family of Accounts, each account is still considered an individual account for billing and account settings purposes. For Instance, if the Family Master is subscribed the subscription does not apply to the Sub accounts. Each of those accounts must subscribe individually to have advanced access.

If you want the prize, you have to build the ladder rung by rung. There are no shortcuts.
Survivor
Jun 25, 2010
Survivor
May 23, 2009
tazmaniak246 wrote:
I made 3 seperate acocunts. one for my daughter, one for my son, and one for myself. Before i knew anything about the Family accounts and such. When i log in on my computer and my son or daughter logs in on thier computer, we cannot see each other. We have tried many times meeting in the same place, etc. I have bought time cards for all accounts and activated the accounts as well. I have looked into parental controls and there is nothing in there (that i see) that would fix it. Why can't i play with my kids? lol Also is there anyway to combine these accounts into a family account?
You are not on the same realm. go to options and then go to realm. if you all go on the same realm you will see each other at the same place. i hope this helps! i am a lvl forty three ice student named robertdragonhunter.

Survivor
May 23, 2009
Survivor
Jun 16, 2009
rofl ya... when I first started playing with my friends irl, I was all confused XD untill I saw the realm icon on my options...

Survivor
Jun 25, 2010