Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Feint Spell

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 11, 2008
The Fient Spell is supposed to take +70 on the enemy ans +30 on the caster. But what is going worng is that it is taking +70 on both.

I have tried it in different areas and it has been the same and there has not been any extra sheilds used

Survivor
Aug 27, 2008
Survivor
Aug 11, 2008
the text on the card states +70 to enemies and +30 to you, if it is a text bug then that issue should be fixed, If it is a bug in the game that should be fixed also. I have lost plenty of health since it is taking +70 off of me

Survivor
Sep 03, 2008
It is only a graphic bug. I tested it in arena and it puts a 30% trap on you, it just displays the 70%. I filled out a bug report weeks ago, sure would be nice if they fixed it.

Don't quit using the spell its a great tool when used properly.

Survivor
Aug 15, 2008
Qumil wrote:
It is only a graphic bug. I tested it in arena and it puts a 30% trap on you, it just displays the 70%. I filled out a bug report weeks ago, sure would be nice if they fixed it.

Don't quit using the spell its a great tool when used properly.

Don't know what type of testing was invovled, but through experience it seems to be 70% not 30% trap that is put on myself. Even a wand attack gets a high boost. Still use the spell my death pixie(vampire) gets all the health back.

Survivor
Sep 03, 2008
I used imolate. It does 600 to target and 200 to self. I removed all resist and attack boost items, then cast feint, followed by imolate. I took 260 damage. If it put a 70% trap on me I would have taken 340.

Survivor
Jan 01, 2009
I posted a topic just like this one today. I hope they actually take notice and fix it ;P

Administrator
We're very much aware of this problem and have told players to follow the text on the card, and ignore the text that appears over their head.

This is a much more complicated repair then you might think, it's not just editing some text. Please know we DO notice and we DO listen, and we DO take your concerns and suggestions seriously.

community@wizard101.com
Mastermind
Sep 20, 2008
ProfessorGreyrose wrote:
We're very much aware of this problem and have told players to follow the text on the card, and ignore the text that appears over their head.

This is a much more complicated repair then you might think, it's not just editing some text. Please know we DO notice and we DO listen, and we DO take your concerns and suggestions seriously.

8)
Professor, while nowhere near the same league as KingIsle staff, I myself do understand how hard it can be to effectively remove a "bug" from a complex program.

For those without Computer Programming skills, ... its like removing a zit with a laser, blindfolded, and you have to shoot at it from across town ... That's about the same level of difficulty and the same risk of blasting away something you DON'T want to damage!

YW....
8)