Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Kick people from fights

AuthorMessage
Geographer
Jun 09, 2009
Lately, I have been running into lots of noobs who just sit for entire battles doing nothing (not even passing) trying to get loot. I want to be able to kick these people or at least make it so they can't get loot from bosses. At best you can hope the boss attacks them.

Survivor
Sep 30, 2008
No. People will abuse the feature, what i think is is that people who don't do anything shouldn't receive loot, EXP, or gold.

Defender
Feb 15, 2010
People like this make me mad.Just to get easy drops,they do nothing and let their friends do all the work when they are getting drops.Sick.

Delver
Jun 09, 2010
The problem I have is people getting in on your "fight". I am a lone fighter. There should be a feature that should ask you do you want others to join you. I have had a few that ask me to help but only a few. The majority jump in with me when I am in a hurry to finish up a quest or I am so injured if a new monster comes in it will kill me. I hate that. They should come up with a feature that asks if you want help. A majority of the time I don't want it. Sometimes I do but not very often. I am one of those "LONE" fighters.

Geographer
Jun 09, 2009
firewizard5 wrote:
No. People will abuse the feature, what i think is is that people who don't do anything shouldn't receive loot, EXP, or gold.

Requirements would have to be afk for at least 3 turns or something like that.

Survivor
Apr 19, 2010
This is already happening proof i battled the kraken but passed the whole time zero experience zero loot zero items