Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

How to encourage wizards to play everyday

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 25, 2010
Sometimes, quest are too long and gruelling especially if you already beaten the game before. Most Wizards turn away from opening Wizard101 and rather play Xbox and other consols.

Solutions for KI is to give a gift every time a wizard logs in per day :) Hmm
It would be like a random drop from bosses through out the whole game.

Even if you are tired of the game there is something about that unknown gift that would keep you comming back to play.

I remember a certain pokemon game that does that, well, I remembered everytime you duel another player it gives you a gift.

Happy Gaming

Mastermind
Jun 25, 2009
great idea but only if it was my death grand robe :P

Hero
May 19, 2009
Astrologist
Aug 21, 2009
The last game I played that started giving away free stuff every day, I soonn quit cause there was no reason to play it if I only had to log in to get free stuff, it kind of made the game cheap to me.

Mastermind
Jun 07, 2010
Thousands maybe millions of people logging in. So I make a level one and log off and on for hours on end to get free gifts and random gear drops = an Overpowered level one.

Simple solution do not have both Subscription and Crown shop. It should be either or.

People leave lots of games because:
A. the subscription to play becomes over whelming over time
B. any type of item mall like the crown shop only benifits people who pay to use it.

Both example of these type of games are:

Subscription: World of Warcraft, people hate it because they wish it was free instead of pay to play

Item Mall: Runes of Magic although does not require a sub to play. You can not reach end game content unless you buy gear upgrades from their Item Mall.