Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

The Limits of Ownership

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 11, 2009
It would be nice to be able to own more than 3 houses. I'd love to have one from each world and each of the crown houses.

I also think it would be great, at some level, to be able to learn all the spells from all the schools.

I think it would be fun to be able to become a "perfect" character.

Historian
May 28, 2009
It is possible now: you can put one house in the shared bank( well, i haven't try it yet) by creating a new character and give it to him then buy a noe house and when you want your old house back, you just have to switch the old one with the new one (I don't know if it will work thogh.)

This is false.

Castles & Lands cannot be placed in the Shared Banks.

ELECTRIC333 wrote:
It is possible now: you can put one house in the shared bank( well, i haven't try it yet) by creating a new character and give it to him then buy a noe house and when you want your old house back, you just have to switch the old one with the new one (I don't know if it will work thogh.)

If you want the prize, you have to build the ladder rung by rung. There are no shortcuts.
Mastermind
Jan 01, 2010
But you can have 6 wizards who can each have 3 houses. That gives you 18 houses to play with! Aso this allows you to learn spells from all schools but one. Have fun!

Defender
Jun 11, 2009
ejensen wrote:
It would be nice to be able to own more than 3 houses. I'd love to have one from each world and each of the crown houses.

I also think it would be great, at some level, to be able to learn all the spells from all the schools.

I think it would be fun to be able to become a "perfect" character.

so basically you want to become the ultra elite character that looks at people and they die and that has infinite hit points, right?eh, good luck with that. learning all the spells from all the schools is a little outrageous(cant spell). if this occured, everybody at that lvl would know all the spells. and no one would have there own unique spells anymore.

lets say theres a balance guy in the arena who knows every single spell.
since he know all spells, his deck is filled with:
wild bolt
judgment
all player stun spells
rebirth
storm lord
basically realy good spells
with his balance buffs he is unstoppable. and did i mention he is working beside three other balance guys who built there decks exactly like him?

knowing every single spell? that would get out of hand fast.
but the castle thing i dont disagree with. i wouldnt mind having a few more castles.

Defender
Aug 15, 2009
How come houses paid for by crowns cant be put in shared bank? to include the house thats crafted? The gold bought houses i understand cause its an achievement by an individual wizard, but crown items should be transferable. Mainly cause its hard to want to throw that amount of money into something you cant keep as long as you have the account.

Defender
Feb 15, 2010
ProspectorZeke wrote:
This is false.

Castles & Lands cannot be placed in the Shared Banks.

ELECTRIC333 wrote:

Think of it,could YOU fit a whole house or castle in a small bank?

Survivor
Jun 08, 2010