Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Life Minotour

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 24, 2010
Sup everyone

I was just curiouse if anyone has gotten the Life Minotour, I got mine from the tree in Nidavellir. And if you have gotten this pet what lvl did you have to get it to get the pets card, I got mine to adult last night and didn't recieve the card. Just a curiousity question. I was also wondering if the stats of doing the pet games have anything to do with when you get the card or not, I was working on Will and Intelect mainly just to get them up, then work on the other stats with the snacks, will that make a difference? cause if so, since I got another Life Minotour lastnight I'll lvl that one differently.

Illuminator
May 22, 2009
I happen to be a magnet for Life Minotaurs. I currently have six of them. You get the card for them at Ancient. I have trained one up to ancient. Her talents include Mana Gift (additional mana), Life Aura (Chance to cast Life Shield), and Intrepid (+25 max agility, +15 max power). I have trained 2 others up to adults and so far each has gotten the Life Aura talent. The one I am currently working on adds life damage. (Hoping for another good talent when he reaches Ancient).

I try to keep all the stats even so I don't know if that has anything to do with me always getting the Life Aura talent.

As for the derby skills, sadly none of the ones i got are all that good. I did get exhaust on all the Life Minotaurs so far. That was the only talent that was the same as the other ones.

Hannah Lifebringer Level 50 Life

Survivor
Apr 24, 2010
superluther wrote:
I happen to be a magnet for Life Minotaurs. I currently have six of them. You get the card for them at Ancient. I have trained one up to ancient. Her talents include Mana Gift (additional mana), Life Aura (Chance to cast Life Shield), and Intrepid (+25 max agility, +15 max power). I have trained 2 others up to adults and so far each has gotten the Life Aura talent. The one I am currently working on adds life damage. (Hoping for another good talent when he reaches Ancient).

I try to keep all the stats even so I don't know if that has anything to do with me always getting the Life Aura talent.

As for the derby skills, sadly none of the ones i got are all that good. I did get exhaust on all the Life Minotaurs so far. That was the only talent that was the same as the other ones.

Cool, thanks for the info, I got mine to Adult and was wondering why I haven't got my card yet, so now I know, I'll lvl it to Ancient and hope for the best, I went in lastnight with my girlfriend to get her one and I ended up with it again, even though I let her take the first spot and never once did I touch the boss lol, I'm guessing you have to be a life character to get it huh?

Anywhay, thanks again Hannah for the info
I really appreciate it

Illuminator
May 22, 2009
There is a small trick in farming that boss that may help her get a Life Minotaur. If you kill boss before the minions it respawns allowing for a better chanced of getting the pet. It only respawns once though. I did this with two other people. One got a pet, one didn't, and go figure, I got two which i named Prince Henry and Prince Harry. (They did hatch at same time.)