Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Woo Ping

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 27, 2008
I am in Kashibi Village working on the second shrine. I am told to go to Woo Ping, who by the map is in the shrine in the upper part above the river. I get glowing circles on the door to the shrine, bu no prompt to press 'X' and I can not get in the building. What am I missing?

Survivor
Aug 27, 2008
Wow, you guys were a great help :) Well, I decided to settle in and buy some property in the village. Bought the house after the river and set up a taco stand. Then, I realized that the infected villagers were not the best customers in the land and the smell from the infected mushrooms made life a bit unpleasant to say the least. In any case, I resolved to make the best of a bad situation, until support got back to me with a fix. In case anyone is having the same issue, I went (don't have their names with me, so forgive me) back to bad pig boss guy (second house, near first shrine, Auichi maybe?) and beat him again, then talked to Woo Ping. I then ran back north, past the river, and up to the second shrine. Ta da (which I WISH was not filtered)! So, I put "Galen's Taco Hut" on the market and continued on my merry way. So if any of you are looking for a move-in ready home with attached taco stand, have I got a deal for you!

Survivor
Jun 04, 2008
Hi there,

I just wanted to let you know that this forum is not really the best place if you are looking for quick answers.

A lot of people do not post or even read over here.

The other problem is that, the forum is strictly moderated and it can take them up to 48 hours to even post what you wrote. So even if I did remember the answer to your question and I posted a response, it might not be posted for 2 days.

Sorry we were not much help with your question!

Rowan DeathDreamer