Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What Next?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 12, 2009
Ok, So i just finished Shirataki Temple a few day ago but I have no idea what quest I'm supposed to do next. The Only Mooshu quest i have is "None Shall Pass" which was given out by Lili Ma but i figured out it's a side quests. Now I have no idea where to look to find the quest i'm missing. The Last place i have to do is the Tree Of Life. Can someone tell me where i can look to find the missing quest, and who gives it out (If Avaible).

Jack Fireblade Lvl. 42

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
taxon101 wrote:
Ok, So i just finished Shirataki Temple a few day ago but I have no idea what quest I'm supposed to do next. The Only Mooshu quest i have is "None Shall Pass" which was given out by Lili Ma but i figured out it's a side quests. Now I have no idea where to look to find the quest i'm missing. The Last place i have to do is the Tree Of Life. Can someone tell me where i can look to find the missing quest, and who gives it out (If Avaible).

Jack Fireblade Lvl. 42

After you finish the temple, go back to the quest-giver and he will reward you and send you back to Jade Palace to the quest-giver to the left of the palace itself (on the grass near a pagdoa) and he will send you to the last series of quest areas (questgiver standing near the bridge to Tree of Life) who will send you to graveyards, sorrow, then the tree.

Survivor
Jul 12, 2009
When you said graveyards, sorrow, then the tree Did you mean Ancient Burial Grounds, Village of Sorrow, And The Tree Of Life? Cause I Wasn't sure which order the places were so i took my best guess what was the last one i did. So The Last one i did was Village of Sorrow, I'm going to look around to see if i missed a quest to get to the tree of life. Anyways, thanks MikeStrath for your help.

Geographer
Jul 04, 2009
Since you haven't done the Tree of Life, talk to the guy at the Temple. If he doesn't have a yellow question mark, or a yellow exclamation mark, then there is something that you did not complete for him. Either look at your quest log again, or talk to him and he'll retell you what you need to do.

The main point of Village of Sorrow is to created the soul cage and then fight Oyotomi the Defiler and inprison his spirit in it.

Survivor
Jul 12, 2009
I've figured out what quest i missed. Thanks for the help everyone. There will be no need to post here anymore.