Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Minions for school quests are too far away

AuthorMessage
Delver
Sep 25, 2008
The myth school quest for mythblade, like when you go to olde town the centaur is like far away not close to the person. Same with the ice giant, it looks a bit far away.

These minions that appear should be closer to the person not far away. Another issue I have is with the confusion of the storyline. In the storyline it says for example, go to Olde Town, but in the book if people did not film or remember the storyline go to commons it says in quest book. Olde Town is no where near the Commons. Say next to the Shopping District gate in Olde Town.

This is for the Mythblade myth quest. Same with the test realm it either a clocktower or a warehouse not both. Stop this confusion please.

Also last issue is people using the word noob, block it out so people can't say it at all on any chat. It is annoying when you have a new character even if your grand the occasional person calls you a noob. Please stop it by blocking this word. I can't believe you can't report people for this, but even me I sometimes use it by accident for when I reach grandmaster and lower levels try and add me.

Maybe a better word instead of noob is too many lower levels. Just think we all started as lower level and gained our way to grandmaster, so just think as the person your talking too, might be the next grandmaster in line. As also people also like trying diffferent schools, so how about we make this a fun game and get along. I mostly solo because for some reason I'm a loner in real life and in this game. It my destiny!! :P I actually have friends to help me with dungeons anyway.

Regards,

From all the schools plus my balance is on my second account, so great job KI for a great game, just need to fix the rude people. I try to be less rude now. Win or lose it is a game, let us just get along.

Adherent
May 20, 2010
Perhaps you should program your own game. Then you could have everything just the way you want.

Delver
Sep 25, 2008
Well everyone else is complaining about some things, I have a right to complain too. Whether they change it or not it is up to the people who make the game. I'm not a game programmer and I love this game even if it has minor errors as it the only MMO that takes 3 minutes to download.