Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

wizard city the worst

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 22, 2008
hey umm for those people that have to go to wizard city for a quest and everytime you go a newbie wants to be your friend and it is really annoying it is just the worst place to be from level 15 + i mean im leverl 19 and i am like no no no no to everyone and ya just know that before you go to wizard city turn off ur friend thing

Emma DeathHorn
Level 19
Death/Myth

Explorer
Dec 30, 2009
This is a random, and quite dumb thing to post. Post something that actually means somthing that people can reply to please.

Hero
Aug 23, 2009
Keep in mind that Wizard City is where you start and are based, so of course people, especially new players will be requesting your friendship to help them out and give advice as to how to better progress through the game. If it is really that traumatic for you to turn down a few friend request just turn off that option and enjoy your solitude. I'm level 50-have been for too long-and still happily help out new players and help them advance, usually they return the favor in kind as they level up and pay my generosity forward by helping the next generation.

Mastermind
Jan 25, 2010
Well, I dont wanna be mean but that is quite mean.
I mean, you are not even level 20 so you are quite a new player yourself.
Sure sure you experienced a lot of the game, but um ... I bet if ya add someone lvl 25+ they would say no too.

Brianna Wildblood,
45 Pyromancer

Defender
Jul 15, 2009
No offense, but I just accept and if I see someone else I wait till the little dude is off and then I delete him. I only delete guys if my character is a girl, and only delete girls is my character is a guy. Confused? I create girl AND boy characters He he

Mastermind
Jun 07, 2010
I have to agree with original poster, only because I feel it is ignorant to constantly be requesting friendships randomly.

Friendships are EARNED not a giving. Its not just in Wizard City it is every where you go in Wizard 101. People see you are a higher level, and basicly they want to use you as their own personal teleporter . or someone to leech XP off of while you do there quests for them.

I played hardcore MMO's in the past

Wizard 101 is an MMO, and in just about every MMO people want something for nothing.

Mastermind
Jun 07, 2010
zorro11 wrote:
No offense, but I just accept and if I see someone else I wait till the little dude is off and then I delete him. I only delete guys if my character is a girl, and only delete girls is my character is a guy. Confused? I create girl AND boy characters He he

That cats been out of the bag for years, In every MMORPG 80% of male players make female Characters.