Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

krokotopia hard???

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 22, 2008
well in the end krokotopia is a little bit harder but nothing to worry about just call for friends if u need help (i forget to sometimes) have more healing spells in u deck or if ur that bad try to add like a person over level 20 odds are the have beaten this place and can help u alot mostly get life wizards as friends and they will help so much and try to get me haha u can if u want i am almost in grizzlehiem (or however you spell it) but the point is team up with people it is the best thing you can do

Emma DeathHorn
Level 19
Death/Myth

Adherent
May 20, 2010
Survivor
Jan 19, 2010
krokotopia is not hard if you level up some more. i was level 19 when i entered kt and level 29 when i finished it, oh and i did grizzlehiem in between (leveled me up two extra levels)

Survivor
Jun 18, 2009
I soloed Krock, just do the quests to get exp and be sure to set your deck properly.

Defender
May 10, 2010
To me krok is not hard at all! I started when i was level 15 and now I wam level 23(almost 24 ) with doing all the side quests.

Defender
May 10, 2010
Morpehous wrote:
I soloed Krock, just do the quests to get exp and be sure to set your deck properly.
Wow I could never do that. what do you mean by "set your deck properly"?

Defender
May 10, 2010