Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

I know you're already making a new World, But

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 16, 2008
What if there was a Seraph world, called Hearthera? It would have lots of really cool scenery, and it would be beautiful.

But what has happened to the place...... The Seraphs are outraged. Malistare had passed their world, uninterested. But he had accidentally sprinkled dust over the Seraph Leader, Heartheria. She was the founder of the world. She has turned evil, and is a death Seraph. She has passed on this curse to more and more Seraphs. Their curse is so strong that any Life Wizard that hasn't completed a certain quest in that place has all of their spells turned into death versions. So Death imp, Death Leprachaun, Desctruction's Wrath....... But once you complete the quest, they are back to normal.

Anyways, I'm thinking of going in depth with this in E-mails to Kingsisle, like I did with some of another world I made up.

Mastermind
Jun 25, 2009
lol death centaur death pixie death sancuary ( like thats gonna be fun ) death sprite btw why did the name that spell after a soda lol death unicorn heh heh even for a more wilder idea if life wizards get cursed they automaticly get dressed up in a death outfit that they cant unequip until the wizard has done the quest(s) this world will be fun since i'm death fighting death seraphs heh

Hero
May 19, 2009
On top of celestia, there will be 4 new worlds. To continue the next chapter which involes the new villian Morganthe the Umbra Queen.

Mastermind
Jun 07, 2010
elroysice wrote:
What if there was a Seraph world, called Hearthera? It would have lots of really cool scenery, and it would be beautiful.

But what has happened to the place...... The Seraphs are outraged. Malistare had passed their world, uninterested. But he had accidentally sprinkled dust over the Seraph Leader, Heartheria. She was the founder of the world. She has turned evil, and is a death Seraph. She has passed on this curse to more and more Seraphs. Their curse is so strong that any Life Wizard that hasn't completed a certain quest in that place has all of their spells turned into death versions. So Death imp, Death Leprachaun, Desctruction's Wrath....... But once you complete the quest, they are back to normal.

Anyways, I'm thinking of going in depth with this in E-mails to Kingsisle, like I did with some of another world I made up.

Nice idea for Life Wizards, but what about the other Wizards in game. If KI did this then everybody would want to be a life wizard just to try this so called world out.