Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

So how mad am I????

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 08, 2009
So yesterday I am helping my kill buddy quest in Mirkholm Keep and when we get to the entrance of one of the caves we find a glitch.Now this glitch is a bad one! My game froze and his whole pc locked up.I have tried,I kid you not 30 times to get my grand life wiz out of there to no avail.
What makes me extremely mad is right before questing my friend and I hatched together his helephant and my death school wriath.I placed my death pet in my life's backpack because she was the one with the money!
Now due to the glitch I have no pet for my death wiz and no newly hatched pet!
Does KI take care of it's wizards?Do they really read the "bug" emails or is it automated?
I have dumped so much money into this game and this is not the only time I have not been happy due to bugs!
Any one else out there having problems also??

Caroline...
grandmaster storm,ice,balance,(life,maybe)
suri deathbringer...
grandmaster death
Caroline rosehaven...
grandmaster fire

We read absolutely ever report that players send us.
Tickets can take up to 48 hours to receive a response and duplicate tickets can slow the whole process down. When you contact support, please ensure that you give them the account name, the character name and as much information about what you encountered as you can. The more information you give up front, the faster your ticket can be resolved.

If you want the prize, you have to build the ladder rung by rung. There are no shortcuts.
Survivor
Jul 08, 2009
Mastermind
Jul 26, 2009
ProspectorZeke wrote:
We read absolutely ever report that players send us.
Tickets can take up to 48 hours to receive a response and duplicate tickets can slow the whole process down. When you contact support, please ensure that you give them the account name, the character name and as much information about what you encountered as you can. The more information you give up front, the faster your ticket can be resolved.

You forgot the "y" in the word "every".