Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Give it to me already!

AuthorMessage
Squire
Jul 08, 2009
Ok to start off I dont want this to be a "I am farming ____ like 100 times for _____ but ______ wont give me ____." But I farmed the silver sentiel over 24 times (yes I did keep track) for a icezilla and I didnt get it. I mean I believe I deserve it after farming him over 24 times!

Here is the link I used to show that he drops it.

http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/showthread.php?t=67377

Explorer
Dec 19, 2008
I am farming Usegi like 100,000 times for Usegi's Dazed Helm but Usegi wont give me it.

XD I'm sorry, but I had to do that! I haven't been getting this hat even though I farmed him so much that I got around 20k from selling his drops (Most of his drops barely even sell for 500). I came to the conclusion maybe it was taken out of the game during one of the updates. I found that Usegi dropped this hat from the same website, but the guide was posted in 2009. I really have no idea if I should farm mroe or not.

Hero
Aug 23, 2009
I appreciate your frustration, however, the Silver Sentinel drops Frostzilla, looks like Ice but give Stormzilla card-per the link you provided as well. Icezilla appears to now be a hatched pet only. Also I did the same farming fun and ended up having to fight 33 times before I got Frostzilla from Silver Sentinel, hopefully you will get it soon.

Delver
Mar 15, 2009
Krailzec wrote:
I appreciate your frustration, however, the Silver Sentinel drops Frostzilla, looks like Ice but give Stormzilla card-per the link you provided as well. Icezilla appears to now be a hatched pet only. Also I did the same farming fun and ended up having to fight 33 times before I got Frostzilla from Silver Sentinel, hopefully you will get it soon.

23 times 33 time thats nothing I have been farming Gurtok demon for three weeks now and i can't get the Ianthine Spectre from him!
GIVE IT TO ME ALREADY!!! OMG!!
My wife farms him as much as 6 hours a day(careful she is disabled) and has not got it yet!
So someone tell me what's up with that?

Explorer
Nov 01, 2008
Speaking of the Ianthine Spectre and Gurtok Demon, I have been there for weeks and nothing! I keep getting the same 2 items for fights! A pair of Myth shoes and a Death robe that gives Str. and Def. only. Its not fair! Its a waste of my time! I only seem to be getting the pets I DONT WANT. For example, while questing in the past week, I have gotten A Firewing, Ghoul, Life Banshee, and a Death Leprechaun. That is really sad! I get these pets I cant stand with no effort but not anything I WANT!!

-Talon LifeFlame
Grandmaster Thaumaturge