Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

MALISTARE!!! 100'000 health!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 31, 2009
Ok so I was on wizard 101 wiki bacause wizard101 central said that wiki said that malistare dropped a bunch of stuff he didn't. Well they don't say that. Thats not cool. But wizard 101 wiki did say that in the test realm malistare had 100,000 health!! And that only two people have been known to survive the whole battle! I dont want it like that. I will just not do that quest and not finish the game. Please Kings Isle don' make it like that!
And if you weren't, then THANKS!!!!

Defender
Aug 15, 2009
Dont worry what you read was a historical issue nothing current.

Fact is, the current issue is dragonspyre is being watered down.

If thats the case thats too bad

Dragonspyre should be a place that put master wizards to their best skill. That when they get done and they are still standing the person playing the wizard truly feels awesome.

But then in fairness i dont know if shorter dungeons mean lesser drops and fewer numbers to defeat in street fight quests means half the xp.

However, if anyone noticed, KI are sticklers for balanced figures on a spreadsheet and, with any adjustment made in one area, every thing else is adjusted too.

like tougher = better drops
longer = better xp

and the inverse .

So, dont worry, when malistare was a hundred grand xp i am sure the drops were more frequently awesome than they are now.

Survivor
May 01, 2010
WOW nice! if that is so! I am going to battle him! but hmm he can't be 1,00,000 though cause there is not a deck big enough to battle with.

Survivor
May 23, 2009
Survivor
May 01, 2010
hmm If I make it home on time, I promise that the first thing that I will do is
go to mal, and if what this post states is true (well the wiki actually), then I will post a picture of it!

btw, exactly were in the wiki does it state that?

Survivor
Apr 14, 2009
f1ng3br1ts0n wrote:
Dont worry what you read was a historical issue nothing current.

Fact is, the current issue is dragonspyre is being watered down.

If thats the case thats too bad

Dragonspyre should be a place that put master wizards to their best skill. That when they get done and they are still standing the person playing the wizard truly feels awesome.

But then in fairness i dont know if shorter dungeons mean lesser drops and fewer numbers to defeat in street fight quests means half the xp.

However, if anyone noticed, KI are sticklers for balanced figures on a spreadsheet and, with any adjustment made in one area, every thing else is adjusted too.

like tougher = better drops
longer = better xp

and the inverse .

So, dont worry, when malistare was a hundred grand xp i am sure the drops were more frequently awesome than they are now.

no it still exsits and is glicth trust me been there btw congrats two ppl

Geographer
Jun 09, 2009
100,000 health Malistaire was some thing KI did in July last year, they did it deliberatley.

Survivor
Oct 31, 2009
xlordt wrote:
hmm If I make it home on time, I promise that the first thing that I will do is
go to mal, and if what this post states is true (well the wiki actually), then I will post a picture of it!

btw, exactly were in the wiki does it state that?

On the page of Malistare drake.

Defender
Apr 02, 2009
superpieman4 wrote:
Ok so I was on wizard 101 wiki bacause wizard101 central said that wiki said that malistare dropped a bunch of stuff he didn't. Well they don't say that. Thats not cool. But wizard 101 wiki did say that in the test realm malistare had 100,000 health!! And that only two people have been known to survive the whole battle! I dont want it like that. I will just not do that quest and not finish the game. Please Kings Isle don' make it like that!
And if you weren't, then THANKS!!!!

Wiki lied. I beat the Final Countdown quests on the live realm, then went to the Test Realm and it said I hadn't, and that's fine, that happens, I just wanted to be able to do the new Celestia quests. So I did the quests again on Test Realm, and Malistare still has 10,000 health, not 100,000. That's just ridiculous.

Adherent
May 20, 2010
xlordt wrote:
WOW nice! if that is so! I am going to battle him! but hmm he can't be 1,00,000 though cause there is not a deck big enough to battle with.

If you have Reshuffle, 100,000 health won't matter, as long as you keep your own health up.

Defender
Jun 30, 2009
Angelocean wrote:
100,000 health Malistaire was some thing KI did in July last year, they did it deliberatley.

um, no, wrong, last year i beat malistaire in AUGUST and he had 10,000 health then, and i know i'm right. malistaire doesnt have that much health

Explorer
Jan 06, 2009
It never made Live. Last July when KI did a major update, one of the changes they made was "enhanced" boss battles. Malistaire did have 100,000 health and there was a trick to beating him. You couldn't kill Sylvia Drake, who was beside him and trying to help you defeat him. And he had a huge boost on Life spells. He resisted pretty much everything else. All the bosses were the same way with high health and cheating. Lots of players didn't like the change (although some did) and KI never released them to the public. After that they opened Briskbreeze tower as an optional boss battle so those who wanted a challenge could have one, but it wasn't mandatory to finish the game.

So, it is true, but very few people ever got to see super Malistaire.

Geographer
Jun 09, 2009
MSS11 wrote:
Angelocean wrote:

um, no, wrong, last year i beat malistaire in AUGUST and he had 10,000 health then, and i know i'm right. malistaire doesnt have that much health

I said in JULY, not AUGUST. Even if it was not Live, I still said JULY